The Dragonfly

The F-14 Skystriker

The Cobra Fang

The Rattler

The Moray Hydrofoil

The Water Moccasin

HISS Tank

Wolverine Tank

Thats just what I can remember of what I had. I was into the comics since 1983 and still have alot of them...

check this site out..it has alot of the toys listed on here..

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/87/

My parents didn't get me the GI-Joe stuff...mainly becaue I was turning 13 and they felt it was "time to grow up."...also because as the put it "We just helped put George Lucas' kids through college with the money we spent on 'Star Wars' merchandise."

The only ones I know of right now are...Dennis Quaid is Hawk...Arnold Vosslo (he played "The Mummy") is Zartan....Channing Tatum is Duke (I have no idea who that is.)...Storm Shadow is in it and they have already said expect him and Snake-Eyes to be mortal enemies...Flint and Ladyjaye are being saved for the Sequel.

My question is which character will be the first one to yell out, "YO JOE!"...should sound pretty sweet in Dolby Stereo.

I hope they make them enemies but then keep within the real story and realize they are actually bros and its only Storm Shadow's drive to find out who killed his master that took him to Cobra.

Man my inner nerd is excited now..:laugh:

I hope they make them enemies but then keep within the real story and realize they are actually bros and its only Storm Shadow's drive to find out who killed his master that took him to Cobra.

Man my inner nerd is excited now..:laugh:

My inner geek is just off the scale.

As far as the Storm-Shadow/ Snake-eyes story is concerned...as long as they don't screw it up as badly as the TV series did (that was my only real pet-peeve about the series Snake-Eyes wasn't nearly the bad-a** on the series as he was in the Comics) I will be most pleased.

My inner geek is just off the scale.

As far as the Storm-Shadow/ Snake-eyes story is concerned...as long as they don't screw it up as badly as the TV series did (that was my only real pet-peeve about the series Snake-Eyes wasn't nearly the bad-a** on the series as he was in the Comics) I will be most pleased.

Oh totally, and they need to recognize that they were and are still really close and know each other better then anyone else could ever know.

There are so many good things you can do with this movie. I just hope they dont go the mainstream pop-culture route and kill it all.

Oh totally, and they need to recognize that they were and are still really close and know each other better then anyone else could ever know.

There are so many good things you can do with this movie. I just hope they dont go the mainstream pop-culture route and kill it all.

From what I read they will go into the fact that they share a history together...that's all I know about it.

Larry Hama who wrote many of the comics and all of the character bios for the figures is very involved so my hopes for this film are pretty high.

As someone who grew up in the prime-time of GI JOE, let me say that I honestly am not a big fan of the comic book movies (Spiderman, Hulk, etc).... howevah! I did peruse into the GI Joe comic books and felt they were well done, well written, and awesome! They could probably do like 10 movies if they wanted to on this franchise....

Maybe its just 'cause I got a bit into the backstory and really enjoyed reading the comics... but I'm a little bit excited about this movie...

My brother and I also owned like 50% of the toys, including the original GI Joe Headquarters. I'm not sure where all of our figures and toys are today, but probably not in good shape. My dad had to do a number of epoxy repairs and there were a few times I was in tears over the broken pieces of my precious Joe figures...

I hope they don't forget ShipWreck

They could even use Sgt Slaughter to play himself!!

No Fridge though!!! :laugh:

I almost got that tattoo that they both have on my forearm (where it is supposed to be) when I turned 18 but my brother talked me out of it..

Larry Hama who wrote many of the comics and all of the character bios for the figures is very involved so my hopes for this film are pretty high.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I now have GREAT hope for this since Hama is involved. I loved his writing on G.I. Joe. Enough so, that picked up The 'Nam as well. I just hope they go longer then an hour & a half to do the story justice.

Ok.

The Snake Eyes pics sold me as well.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I now have GREAT hope for this since Hama is involved. I loved his writing on G.I. Joe. Enough so, that picked up The 'Nam as well. I just hope they go longer then an hour & a half to do the story justice.

Ok.

Youre a Joe?

NICE!! :cheers:

Ok.

He was the one who sent the Snake-Eyes pics to Aint it cool news...and from what I understand he is "An Unoffical Advisor"/ "Creative Consultant" on this film...all I know is he is involved so I think it is safe to say they'll have my money when this opens next summer.

Those pics are awesome...I am totally jazzed about this movie!

Somewhere is all our stuff is hubby's original GI Joe...the one with the real hair, not the plastic stuff.

My brother had more Star Wars than Joe toys, but he still had plenty...can't remember what though.

I do remember having my Barbie date GI Joe instead of Ken. :laugh: I guess my thing for guys in uniform developed pretty early. ;)

Amy

I had a lot of the first year GI Joe stuff like the tank, the mobile missile command, the AA gun. Also had the helicopter with Wild bill, Sky Striker, and Cobra's A-10. I quickly turned from GI Joe to Transformers so I dropped out of the Joe universe at that point. Read some of the comics. I hope the movie is good, but I'm really holding back expectations.

Archived