Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yo Joe!

ECU-ALUM

NSFW!!

NSFW!!

NSFW!

what is this? this is obviously destro but I have NO idea what this movie is.

no nudity but lots of violence and language...oh yeah gore too

I think that's the Clockwork Orange cut.

I think that's the Clockwork Orange cut.

Im totally serious with it...i have NO clue what that is.

Is it a different take?

Is it really from clockwork orange?

im watching it again and im just stunned that they did it. but i would watch it too..

that rapper in the yellow shirt has the Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes emblem on it. I KNOW thats Cobra Commander talking to him...

So this is what I found out. He is a real creepy filmmaker but I am now totally fascinated with his work.

this is a clip from yojoe.com. hahaah

ive been on a gi joe search for a couple days and i came across an

independant film that uses gi joe names and has a very very interesting

destro character. in one of the short films a shirt with the snake eyes and

stormshadow tattoo is being worn, arishakage, i dont remember how to

spell that.

the plot is about destro finding the cure for aids and becomming a globally

threatening terrorist. the name zartan is also mentioned and a raspy

cobra commander voice can also be heard.

you can find several more video searching canzo empyrean

Well I hate to tell you this but he died I believe in 1996 from cancer.

"Christopher Collins died on June 12, 1994, his cause of death officially recorded as a cerebral hemorrhage following a long illness. Although his contemporaries have spoken fondly of Latta, some have made cryptically suggestive comments on the nature of his death, including Peter Cullen (who remarked that he was a victim of Hollywood's tendency to "devour its young"[1]), Susan Blu (who said that Latta was "a sweet guy who had his demons"[2]), and Flint Dille (who noted on the commentary track for the 20th anniversary DVD release of The Transformers: The Movie that he and other members of the production staff had to bail Latta out of jail on several occasions, and that they "never really found out" how he died)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Latta

Im totally serious with it...i have NO clue what that is.

Is it a different take?

Is it really from clockwork orange?

im watching it again and im just stunned that they did it. but i would watch it too..

that rapper in the yellow shirt has the Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes emblem on it. I KNOW thats Cobra Commander talking to him...

It's a spoof/fan trailer. It's poking fun at GI Joe, showing some kind of sick demented side of Destro that we otherwise would not see in a kids' cartoon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: G.I. Joe's Heavy Duty!

Source: Paramount Pictures

May 7, 2008

ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! is today premiering the first look at former "Lost" star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Heavy Duty in Paramount Pictures' G.I. Joe, coming to theaters on August 7, 2009. The big screen adaptation, directed by Stephen Sommers, co-stars Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Rachel Nichols, Said Taghmaoui, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Arnold Vosloo and Christopher Eccleston.

You can view a bigger version of the image by clicking it below, and don't miss our Set Visit Preview!

UPDATE: We have now received photos of more characters as well, including Destro (Christopher Eccleston),Storm Shadow (Byung-hun Lee), Breaker (Saïd Taghmaoui),The Baroness (Sienna Miller),General Hawk (Dennis Quaid),Duke (Channing Tatum), and Ripcord (Marlon Wayans). Just click the links to check them out!

Is Ray Park playing Snake Eyes or is he playing Storm Shadow? (never mind - just saw the guy who is playing Storm Shadow. I'll assume that means Park is playing Snake Eyes.)

And... wtf is the point of giving us a picture of Destro without his mask? :whoknows:

Is Ray Park playing Snake Eyes or is he playing Storm Shadow? (never mind - just saw the guy who is playing Storm Shadow. I'll assume that means Park is playing Snake Eyes.)

And... wtf is the point of giving us a picture of Destro without his mask? :whoknows:

Ray Park is playing Snake Eyes. I don't get the unmasked Destro either. Unless he's not going to wear one, which will suck.

The one thing I want from this film is a good story.

I don't want to be sitting in a theater for two hours thinking I am watching an infomercial for the toy-line.

Give me a good story with some good characters and I'll buy into it everytime.

Archived