Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hashmarks: Malcolm Kelly will workout for the Skins April 10th

corrupt3d

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-5-789/Malcolm-Kelly-update.html

Didnt see this anywhere

We're told that Malcolm has visits set up with the Bills (March 18, 19) Vikings (April 10), Steelers (April 11), Cowboys (April 17, 18) and Redskins (April 10). Right now, we've dropped Kelly out of the top 20, but he could definitely rally with a strong workout.

I'm trying to find something on Limas Sweed, searched everywhere short of calling his agent...which I may do lol. But for those wondering, apparently we do have interest in him.

No WRs in the draft warrant a 1st round pick.

sweed and kelly are the only first rounders

devin thomas is a 1st round talent had a great year last year,but he did nothing at all before that.

Kelly's stock has fallen IMO,he's said to have been having issues with his knee which had been recsontructed before and the other one is arthritic,while Sweed's wrist has gotten better.

This is when we really start to see who the Skins might be interested in... when they start inviting people in for visits.

I'm also trying to figure out what people who say "there are no WRs worth a first round pick" are basing it on.

Hmm arthritic knee? Add that to the fact that we need more desperately need a pass rushing DE and it often takes years for WRs to adjust...

I'll pass

Defensive linemen are notorious for taking atleast a year to develop.

Hmm arthritic knee? Add that to the fact that we need more desperately need a pass rushing DE and it often takes years for WRs to adjust...

I'll pass

Every single member of the defensive line played better than every member of the WR corps last year.

Regardless of their reasons for production/non-production it is the truth.

PS. You are wrong.

these two guys really remind me of robert meachem. it dosen't matter how good they are if the can't stay healthy.

Contrary to what some people say, Sweed is not "injury prone". Before he hurt his wrist he started in about 36 consecutive games. Besides, from what I've read his wrist is completely healed and he has his range of motion back. I think his pro day is tomorrow. We'll see how he looks catching the ball. Kelly's injuries worry me much more. A reconstructed knee + an arthritic one sounds like a much longer term worry than Sweed's wrist injury.

Archived