Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my first gifs

Lar0n Landry

No that is definitely Parker, he is #39.

Well then I'm wrong. I could have sworn I saw that hit when it happened and it was Haynes. When he gets spun around, the front of his jersey looks like 36 - but that would have been Bettis. Either way, the guy(Parker), got smashed.

That is indeed an interesting question... who was it in that video? I distinctly remember that game and remember ST lighting up the Steelers FB. So I decided to do a little research.

Willie Parker had no carries, no catches, and was involved in only one play in that entire game. Haynes on the other hand was involved in running and receiving. So was that GIF of? Willie Parker. That was Parkers ONLY play in the game. On it he got lit up by ST, as NFL.com's playby play shows, in the 4th quarter. However, Verron Haynes was ALSO lit up by Taylor in that same game, on a 3 yard reception in the 1st half. Taylor was called for a personal foul on the play. Go to NFL.com and you can check out the play by play for that game in 2004.

ok i have to admit .... i totally had a man crush on ST! i remember JG making a statement after we signed Sean, that we hadnt even been looking that way until Greg came into JG's office and said, " hey look at this guy.......!" joe said the first play was Sean hitting some guy who ended upside down and with out the ball he just caught.

first game Sean played in, i am watching and he just up ended some guy ..... HARD! all i could do was giggle.......

thanks for the gif's dunno which one i am gonna use yet........

ok i have to admit .... i totally had a man crush on ST! i remember JG making a statement after we signed Sean, that we hadnt even been looking that way until Greg came into JG's office and said, " hey look at this guy.......!" joe said the first play was Sean hitting some guy who ended upside down and with out the ball he just caught..

I think the player he hit in that video was Aquan Boldin.

Archived