Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my first gifs

Lar0n Landry

alright first you have to download windows movie maker...(i just googled it and found a free download)

then you open the video file you wish to make a gif of. then you go the timeline at the bottom and set it to the correct start and finnish point so that you have only the certain part you want in the gif.

then you save it.

then you go to this site and upload it (http://www.gifninja.com/ConvertVideoToGif.aspx)

and thats how you make a gif. if you are still confused there is a tutorial on that link i posted.

alright first you have to download windows movie maker...(i just googled it and found a free download)

then you open the video file you wish to make a gif of. then you go the timeline at the bottom and set it to the correct start and finnish point so that you have only the certain part you want in the gif.

then you save it.

then you go to this site and upload it (http://www.gifninja.com/ConvertVideoToGif.aspx)

and thats how you make a gif. if you are still confused there is a tutorial on that link i posted.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
That is indeed an interesting question... who was it in that video? I distinctly remember that game and remember ST lighting up the Steelers FB. So I decided to do a little research.

Willie Parker had no carries, no catches, and was involved in only one play in that entire game. Haynes on the other hand was involved in running and receiving. So was that GIF of? Willie Parker. That was Parkers ONLY play in the game. On it he got lit up by ST, as NFL.com's playby play shows, in the 4th quarter. However, Verron Haynes was ALSO lit up by Taylor in that same game, on a 3 yard reception in the 1st half. Taylor was called for a personal foul on the play. Go to NFL.com and you can check out the play by play for that game in 2004.

oh my god peregrine thanks for looking that up. thats funny. i could see how that went on the bench.

"PARKER YOURE IN!!!!"

one play later

"coach im out"

man i need to stop watching seans highlights. everytime i do i just get angry and i know that does nothing.

Archived