Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we let Zorn stay after THIS?! (Zorn in Dallas uni)

Beauty is Only

It would be difficult to get to the Superbowl if we didnt let him onto the holy ground for 8 games a season.

P.s to the OP, I appreciate your humour and your sig is so simple it is brutally effective. I share your sentiments.

P.s to the OP, I appreciate your humour and your sig is so simple it is brutally effective. I share your sentiments.

There are indeed a lot of those here who just don't 'get it.' It's hard for me to imagine anyone actually taking what I originally posted seriously, but it happened. I'll admit, it's not my most effective attempt at humor, but it was an attempt nonetheless.

Thanks for 'getting it' and for the expression of agreement. It's an honor to be acknowledged from all the way across the pond.

At www.uniwatchblog.com, a photo has been posted which shows the new coach of the Redskins wearing the uniform of, you guessed it, the hated Cowboys. Here's the link:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2355/2316394133_5e93758509_o.jpg

Now that this is out there, I expect Zorn to hand in his resignation before the day is out.

im gonna let Him stay after this, WHY? For one, I am a no one in the organization and cannot do anything about it. 2nd, i think Zorn is gonna be good...

• 1 year later...

Archived