Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we let Zorn stay after THIS?! (Zorn in Dallas uni)

Beauty is Only

what exactly was he suppossed to do? say, "no, I can't wear this uniform because I may be the Head Coach of the Washington Redskins someday?"

hell, if they offered you any uniform to play in the NFL, would you turn it down?

Did you HONESTLY think I was serious about having Zorn quit? Do you REALLY believe I am questioning whether or not Zorn will be an effective coach for the 'Skins because he wore the Cowboy uniform at some point? I posted this because it's interesting and a piece of Zorn's history (which is, now, a piece of Redskins' history).

Once again, I'm reminded that one must be very selective with sarcasm. You never know who or how many people are going to mistake deadpan humor for a statement of true belief.

"Did you HONESTLY think I was serious about having Zorn quit?"

somehow I knew that this disclaimer was on the horizon.

do you HONESTLY realize how many others have posted this same "Zorn wore a Dallas uniform so he can't coach the Redskins" sentiment in other threads?

"Did you HONESTLY think I was serious about having Zorn quit?"

somehow I knew that this disclaimer was on the horizon.

do you HONESTLY realize how many others have posted this same "Zorn wore a Dallas uniform so he can't coach the Redskins" sentiment in other threads?

Did a search, found nothing. Please, enlighten me.

yeah you did, well done

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238040&highlight=zorn

This one is referenced in the title, there are a number of references within other Zorn related threads

When I used search, it was broken. I didn't realize there was a thread already on this one. I never saw it. I am SO SORRY for wasting your time with this thread. You can't imagine how terrible I feel. Is there any way I can make it up to you?

Did you HONESTLY think I was serious about having Zorn quit? Do you REALLY believe I am questioning whether or not Zorn will be an effective coach for the 'Skins because he wore the Cowboy uniform at some point? I posted this because it's interesting and a piece of Zorn's history (which is, now, a piece of Redskins' history).

Once again, I'm reminded that one must be very selective with sarcasm. You never know who or how many people are going to mistake deadpan humor for a statement of true belief.

1) You wouldn't be the first idiot to come here with some bs about Zorn, someone from the FO or one of the players and make a claim that we should get rid of them for no reason. Are you really surprised people think your thread is lame?

2) Once again you're reminded? Read your sig again before you go running your big mouth about how people should understand your lame thread.

3) Dead pan humor? Did you leave something out? What part of your post was funny?

Archived