Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POSSIBLE Larry Fitzgerald to Eagles according to ESPN

chris_c_19960

I just read the Rumor Central for NFL on ESPN page and they have for Insiders that Larry and Eagles may be joining forces soon Could this be the big trade that is rumored to go through by Tuesday According to Jay Glazer. Was wandering if anyone had insight or insider that could speculate?

I have to think that this would be a bad idea for the Cards, to lose two of there three starting wr in one year would be a huge step back for them. What could the Eagles possibly give them that would make up for the talent that Fitzgerald brings to the team?

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

Eagles offering pair for Fitzgerald?

Larry Fitzgerald | Cardinals | Interested: Eagles?

With receiver Fitzgerald and the Cardinals apparently at an impasse in restructuring his contract, will the team start listening to trade offers?

The Arizona Republic reports the Eagles are interested and cornerback Lito Sheppard and receiver Reggie Brown are rumored to be part of the offer.

But the Cardinals are not interested in either player, the newspaper reports. The team insists Fitzgerald will play this season, even if the Cardinals have to pay the scheduled salary of $14.6 million. But in 2009 they face the possibility of having to cut the Pro Bowl selection rather than pay the scheduled $17.4 million salary

It's really nothing that anybody hasn't already heard yet

Assante Samuel and Larry Fitzgerald. We can only hope McNabb is a former shadow of what he used to be. Eagles look like they will win the division with ease.

This is another reason we must make a push for Chad Johnson.

#1 receivers

T.O.

Larry Fitzgerald

Plaxico Burress

Santana Moss

Something doesn't sound right.

i dont see the cards letting him go he is to big of a part in their offense and in order to bring mat leniert into the star he was at usc they will need to keep this guy around
I agree but him and the Cards aren't close to a deal and he has around 17 million guarenteed over the next 2 yrs. He is putting AZ in a rock and a hard place.

Assante Samuel and Larry Fitzgerald. We can only hope McNabb is a former shadow of what he used to be. Eagles look like they will win the division with ease.
It's way to early to predict that. Let's see what happens with Fitzgerald. It's the best division in the nfl. Any team can do as evident by NY last season.

These threads need to start earning people NNT's. For all of those who say "who cares?"...there is a reason there are 2 seperate forum areas for this type of stuff...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Enforcer i do not pst thread all the time didnt know where to post it and I appolgize for being out of area it was a mistake just wanted to see if anyboday else heard any info on it

I can't help but wonder if the Eagles were actually to acquire Fitzgerald, would that force our hand to draft a CB in round 1 or perhaps trade for for DeAngelo Hall?
The Redskins face TO and Plaxico at least twice a year already, would it really take the Eagles acquiring Fitzgerald to force our hand?

You know what my favorite part of these types of threads are?

When people say things like this.

We must go out and mortgage or future and trade our next ten first round draft picks because the Eagles might get a good WR.

That is exactly what stupid organizations do. When you react to what other teams do you end up overpaying for what you want 9 times out of ten.

Lets see if Campbel can even run this offense this year before we do anything stupid. Damn

Archived