Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

snake eats family dog

skinslove<3

']I would rip the snake open if one ever ate these little babies on me!!!!!!!

You and me both Tom. If a snake attack any of my dogs, I'd tear after him with my katana and slice the ****er to bits.

Thankfully, I live in Maryland where giants pythons aren't common. :)

Ding Dong.....

alligator-knock-front-door.jpg

"Who is it???" :laugh:

Holy crap! Imagine looking out the door thinking it might be some little girl scout selling her famous mint cookies...

For the record, I hate snakes, I will never own a snake, I will never let my kids own a snake, and I like to kill snakes. Thank-you and good night.

On a semi-related note, here's a picture of me and my brother's father-in-law getting into a croc pit in Zambia way back in the day. Don't ask what was going through my brain to rationalize this type of idiotic behavior, I'm just going to use the excuse that I was young and really, really dumb...and fortunately really, really lucky I came away from that trip with all limbs intact.......

10-02-2006075833pm2-1.jpg

Used to have a couple 4-5 ft boas when I lived in Santa Barbara.

Snakes are real, real hard to confine. Ours would sneak out of the tank through holes so small we could hardly see them. We finally caught on to their hiding spots though, we'd always find em hiding in the big house speakers. Guess they liked the bass. :)

Gosh, I wish I would have read this post about 2 years ago. Our snake was missing for about 6 months. We all but gave up, it was a bald python and winter was heading in. Those things need their heat. One day I'm looking in the bass woofer and I see two eyes peering out with a little tongue slithering out of a mouth. Couldn't believe it. It took about an hour to get him out, and he was skinny as hell, but he's back in his cage healthy as can be.

Archived