Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schein and his worthless "Scheinbox"

Fletch_Lives59

I could care less what he thinks of the Redskins. My problem is that i purchased Sirius Radio solely for the NFL Radio channel and Adam is so bad that he makes it unlistenable. Yet for some unknown reason he was given the night time drive slot. His voice is so annoying and he constantly agrees with his cohost which makes the show sooooo boring!

I was listening yesterday and this tool was raving about Rex Grossmann. He was saying how he was the founder and president of the Rex fan club. Tim Hasselbeck, who was cohosting, said he may be the sole member of said club. I couldnt believe he was actually going on so much about Sexy Rexy. Couple that with the fact that just about every caller was a Falcons' fan and I decided to listen to music instead.

I was listening yesterday and this tool was raving about Rex Grossmann. He was saying how he was the founder and president of the Rex fan club. Tim Hasselbeck, who was cohosting, said he may be the sole member of said club. I couldnt believe he was actually going on so much about Sexy Rexy. Couple that with the fact that just about every caller was a Falcons' fan and I decided to listen to music instead.

That probably means that Rex has been on the show before. Any player that comes on the show gets a lifetime free pass from criticism. And he constantly pats himself on the back for those awful player interviews he does. Gee you work for NFL Radio...getting NFL Players on the phone is not exactly an accomplishment! He is such a Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a moron,I loved how he completely ignored the comparisons of zorn to harbaugh and reid,and only could bash the process at which zorn was hired.

he then went on to say how zorn had no say in hiring assistant when he handpicked his OC and RB coach.

Scheinbox...more like ****box. He's another talking head blow hard that permiate the media now-a-days.

While I thought he answered the question about Harbaugh well, he dodged the part about Andy Reid. And as I recall many people had the same reaction to that hire.

And, does anyone know what he said about the Cowboys filling out their staff before hiring Phillips last year?

I cannot listen to Adam Schein. He knows nothing. He is just another Colin Cowherd, Steven A. Smith, Woody Paige, etc.

I would love for someone to hold these idiots accountable for what they say.

This guy can't makeup his mind on anything, one day he will praises the Skins and the next he bashes them....

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=foxsports&vid=48dc9ba2-78fa-42e0-ba55-638e6f78441a

Where was this asshat when Jerry Jones hired Jason Garret before Wade Phillips? Oh wait, Dan Snyder wasn't doing the hiring so it was a shrewd business move. Baltimore retained Ryan, not John Harbaugh. Ryan was allowed to seek a HC slot, or he was going to be back as DC in Baltimore. Cam Cameron? Worked out real well in Miami! If Dan Snyder brings him in, Schein works the angle of "no other owner would touch a 1-15 coach as an OC" into his rant.

Popeman38: you've nailed it concerning a large majority of Snyder-bashers out there (especially nationally). If Owner X does it, it's imaginative and shrewd; if Snyder does it, it's moronic. Let's face it folks: sports radio blows. I mean, is Andy Pollin any better? He loathes every local team -- or at least thinks they're all morons.

Adam Schein can put a nice fat, happy, red bow (his annoying phrase when they're about the "wrap up" the show) on my nuts. He's pointless and sucks at his job! His interviews are terrible and he's such a tool of the latest fad (see: Romo sits to pee, Tony) to come around the league. He's a puppet, which is why he can't get any serious gigs - he's just on satellite radio.

adam is added to my list of sportwriters/reporters i hva 0 respect for. In addition to him is pastabelly (who loathes the skins) and skip bayliss who said kobiyoshi(sp) eating hotdogs was more impressive than lance armstrong winning the tour de france:doh: ****ert is also the one who reported jim fassel was all but done to be our HC, which im sure he would have criticized too. With certain people you are never ever going to win no matter what :mad:

I'm sure people who listened to Sirius this season remember how he was in love with the Redskins when they got on their 4 game hot streak heading into the playoffs. He was giving his own Giants no chance but was on our bandwagon. As soon as the Giants beat the Patriots, and not before, I hear him say he is a Giants fan. I have listened to him for almost 2 years and I never heard him say he was a Giants fan before then.

This was how much he believed in his team after we beat them in week 15:

" Eli Manning was bad. But the Giants loss wasn't all his fault. Brandon Jacobs and Amani Toomer cost the Giants on Sunday night as they couldn't catch a cold. Even if the Giants had beaten the 'Skins, I expected them to lose in Buffalo."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7579602/Brees-is-key-to-Saints-making-playoffs

And as we were heading into Dallas to win our way into the playoffs:

"But as we have learned over the last four weeks, the last thing you want to do is count out the Redskins, no matter the odds stacked against them."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7603308

Well at least his hate for the Redskins cost him something:

"I wrote earlier in the year how my radio co-host Solomon Wilcots and I had a wager on the Redskins wins. I lost, badly. So as a result, I treated Solly to dinner Friday night at Del Frisco's, the best steakhouse in New York City. It was another amazing filet mignon, crab cake, creamed spinach and mac 'n' cheese dinner. "

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7632084/Titans-pulled-the-pieces-together

Schein is good and I've known for a long time that he's a Giants fan. Unlike a lot of "Talking Heads" he will admit when he's wrong. He's done it numerous times. He speaks his mind and will admit it when he's wrong. Not many of you do that on here. I'm not a fan of Soloman, but Schein is pretty good. Maybe I like him because he and Riggo where on together when I first started listening.

I guarantee you that Snyder spoke with Campbell before he hired Zorn. He would be smart enough to go to his starting quarterback to get his thoughts/concerns on the possibilities of learning a new offense. Isn't that what Auburn ran his senior year? This guy may just end up eating those words this time next year.

Schein is good and I've known for a long time that he's a Giants fan. Unlike a lot of "Talking Heads" he will admit when he's wrong. He's done it numerous times. He speaks his mind and will admit it when he's wrong. Not many of you do that on here. I'm not a fan of Soloman, but Schein is pretty good. Maybe I like him because he and Riggo where on together when I first started listening.

Dude, you cannot be serious? He is as stubborn as a mule when he takes a stance. He will cut callers off if they so much as hint at disagreeing with him.

And to make things worse, he constantly refers to the Jaguars as 'Americas Team'! I listen EVERY day and many people have challenged him on that. He cuts them off right away and Soloman Wilcox doesn't have the balls to tell him he's wrong. My boss is a Jaguars fan from Jacksonville, and he has NEVER heard them called 'Americas Team'. EVER!

I hate Dallas, but they have the nickname of 'Americas Team'.

Adam Schein is HORRIBLE! And under NO circumstances are the Jacksonville Jaguars 'Americas Team.

The only person that is half as bad as Schein is Sterling Sharpe. He makes rediculous statements and can't talk. He sounds like he burnt his tongue on some hot pizza. However he was a hell of a TE and was a cornerstone of my Fantasy Football squad for several years.

Archived