Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Staff and content positions -- clarification.

Art

We have a list.

We're going to talk to everyone on that list as they are available.

We're going to be thorough.

We're going to have a sense of continuity.

As far as the process goes, interviews will be a marathon sessions, with many candidates being brought in on ES 1. Candidates will be staying overnight in The Owner's Box away from prying eyes & the media. We may even bring one, or some back for second, third, even fourth interviews. Then we're going to get together & talk about them to make the best decision possible for the future of this franchised message board.

:)

That was hilarious!................:laugh:

We have a list.

As far as the process goes, interviews will be a marathon sessions, with many candidates being brought in on ES 1. Candidates will be staying overnight in The Owner's Box away from prying eyes & the media. We may even bring one, or some back for second, third, even fourth interviews. Then we're going to get together & talk about them to make the best decision possible for the future of this franchised message board.

So rumors will leak out. Opinions will fly. Pro and con threads will start. Mostly con. More rumors. Longer candidate list. Opinions in sigs. Doctored jpgs. Exasperation at the length of time. Condemnation of the entire process by most of the board.

And then after five weeks, you'll hire a noob. Or two.

Good idea. :silly:

The response has been quite amazing to my thread about possible staff positions opening up. I really appreciate that. I want to take a moment to do a global reply as this is gettign hard to keep up.

1. Content positions are essentially two types. One, column writing, blogging possibly. Fan View type stuff for Redskins.com. All interested in this are being asked to submit to me something topical and I will put the top five in a pool and have the site vote on their favorites or something. The second content spot is for photogs and local guys capable of augmenting our local staff. You will be walked in for some time by either Murf or Pappas, but we need reserves and don't have them. Covering camp and practice and the like is this job. Here you don't even need to ask me if you aren't a board member of some history and knowledge to me as we won't be taking every guy who wants, though, you can always post more to get there.

I'll be touching base with as many of you as I can individually. Just keeping you informed.

Any idea when the mods will begin contacting those who wish to "try out" for the fan base slots?

Since OM and I joined Extremeskins on the same day and he was member 293 and I'm member 294, shouldn't I be the next in line? :D

(I have no idea how he jumper from 293 to member #6)

I invited members #6 - #292 on a charter cruise. At night. To Bermuda.

:wavetowel I nominate PEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D ; or are you accepting nominations?;)

Better yet, can I just have the "button" added to my options? :D

Just :kungfu: during the Welcome Home post.........honest, that is the only time I would use it :thumbsup: :D

Seriously, besides my nomination of Pez,

Good luck 21 and all, you have a very challenging and thankless job and I want to take this time to THANK all of you - ALL of YOU, that have/had/or would consider the MOD job.........:cheers: - amazing group of people!

So rumors will leak out. Opinions will fly. Pro and con threads will start. Mostly con. More rumors. Longer candidate list. Opinions in sigs. Doctored jpgs. Exasperation at the length of time. Condemnation of the entire process by most of the board.

And then after five weeks, you'll hire a noob. Or two.

Good idea. :silly:

You forgot about the YouTube spoof about who the hell should we hire which will in turn be posted by 20,000 both vets & n00bs thinking no one has seen it yet & resulting in 20,001 NNTs being handed out.:)

We have a list.

We're then going to wait for the owner's final approval. :D

I'm going to have my congressman to launch an investigation of illegal tampering and taping of candidates. 21 (TK) has said all tapes have

been destroyed, but I believe he has kept some for his personal collection.

:laugh:

Those tapes were only of the female applications. :)

Archived