Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Police ordered to stop weapons screening at Obama rally in Dallas

Thanos

Sure, but have you ever been to a rally? As it gets closer to the Convention and he has this thing wrapped up, you can then start seriously worrying about security concerns.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised he already has detail like this.

I think all Presidential candidates have received Secret Service detail since the Bobby Kennedy assassination . . . I'm not 100% sure though.

Add GoSkins to the list of ESer's who can't be taken seriously because of his obvious hatred of Obama.

Why because I think it is quite obvious that Obama very well could have ordered the gates to open up. If him or any of the people on his campaign ordered such a thing, it was stupid.

Exactly, I was led to think the Police had hired a hitman and there was a plot to kill Obama.

Let's talk about how stupid Obama is for making a really bad decision and putting his life on the line, just for that oh so important vote.

I say lets find out who made the decision first.
George Bush did it.

The most "likely" explanation I believe is someone who runs Obama's campiagn instructed the SS to stop screening. But instead of JUMPING to conclusions I will wait until details surface. It's clear from your posting that you pretty much hate Obama and will try to jump to any negative conclusion you can. That's ok though, seems people like you just bring out more supporters for him.

The question I have is where is the line in what the SS can be requested to do, versus what they are obligated to do in there duties of protecting there charge?

Why because I think it is quite obvious that Obama very well could have ordered the gates to open up. If him or any of the people on his campaign ordered such a thing, it was stupid.

Goskins,

You and I haven't agreed upon anything on this site, but I do agree with you here.

It was a stupid decision. A decision made by the event organizers according to the Dallas PD.

The responsibility should lay with the Obama camp until we learn otherwise

Our tax dollars at work, sweet. Does he have to pick up the bill for this or do we?

http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2007/07/report_obama_protection_costs.html

Report: Obama protection costs $44,000 a day

by John McCormick

The Minneapolis-based Star Tribune newspaper has an interesting story today about the surging costs of Secret Service protection amid a crowded and early presidential campaign field.

In the story, the newspaper reports that Secret Service protection costs $44,000 a day for Obama.

The story has some similar details as the Tribune's reports in May, when Obama was first assigned a Secret Service detail.

The most "likely" explanation I believe is someone who runs Obama's campiagn instructed the SS to stop screening. But instead of JUMPING to conclusions I will wait until details surface. It's clear from your posting that you pretty much hate Obama and will try to jump to any negative conclusion you can. That's ok though, seems people like you just bring out more supporters for him.

The question I have is where is the line in what the SS can be requested to do, versus what they are obligated to do in there duties of protecting there charge?

I assume since he is one of the most powerful men in our country, they do as he says.

Goskins,

You and I haven't agreed upon anything on this site, but I do agree with you here.

It was a stupid decision. A decision made by the event organizers according to the Dallas PD.

The responsibility should lay with the Obama camp until we learn otherwise

I am not sure who else would call the shots. Why would someone involved in his campaign have the ability to make a decision like this, with out a nod off from Obama. The Secret Service has no obligation to his campaign manager only to Obama. If someone from the SS made this decision on their own, they are probably out of a job today.

Thanos NEVER posts the title of the article like he's supposed to.

He starts with the situation he wants, and works back from there.

So instead of leading off with the Police were concerned...

You lead off with a thought of "we want him dead".

Never to mention Obama ordered it.

Thanos NEVER posts the title of the article like he's supposed to.

He starts with the situation he wants, and works back from there.

His title and the article title are nearly the same.

So instead of leading off with the Police were concerned...

You lead off with a thought of "we want him dead".

Never to mention Obama ordered it.

Can you show me somewhere it says Obama ordered it? You are accusing someone of being dishonest here... please back up your statements.

I am not sure who else would call the shots. Why would someone involved in his campaign have the ability to make a decision like this, with out a nod off from Obama. The Secret Service has no obligation to his campaign manager only to Obama. If someone from the SS made this decision on their own, they are probably out of a job today.

"I am not sure"

If you don't know why are you so passionate about putting this on Obama? Find out, then feel free to bash Obama like you always do.

Must kill you to know he's likely the next President of the US. lol

Nearly the and ecaxtly the same are two different things.

One gives an entirely different impression.

No it doesn't. The different vibe claim is a major stretch.

Police concerned about order to stop weapons screening at Obama rally

Police ordered to stop weapons screening at Obama rally in Dallas

Do the words "concerned" and "Dallas" mean that much to you?

"I am not sure"

If you don't know why are you so passionate about putting this on Obama? Find out, then feel free to bash Obama like you always do.

Must kill you to know he's likely the next President of the US. lol

His flaws will come out when his speeches start to contain some content.

The word "concerned" does mean a lot.

And Only Obama could make the SS tell the cops to stop.

See SS at Lincoln assassination (ie. stepping aside to let it happen)

And IF a thread poster has a reputation in the last 24hrs of wanting to insert race..

the inference is not that hard to see.

And Dallas was inserted... see Kennedy hint..

Archived