Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Police ordered to stop weapons screening at Obama rally in Dallas

Thanos

wow, nice find.

Def. find that a little strange. The flip side is that if the lines backed way up and not everyone was able to get in to see him then someone would have said that they were over searching people and it was a witchhunt against them.

lol

Can't ever win.

Why change it? The dalas police were ordered to stop screnings.That's a fact and it came from the feds.

Your right, I assume Obama is the man who calls the shots. I think Obama wanted to get every one in, and some how this story spun out of his request. The title of the thread makes it seem like the Police were opening the gates so someone could shoot Obama.

. . . and you can be sure there are many people out there who would like to make sure it stays that way.

Hence the concern. :rolleyes:

Sure, but have you ever been to a rally? As it gets closer to the Convention and he has this thing wrapped up, you can then start seriously worrying about security concerns.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised he already has detail like this.

Yeah...because Texas has a great track record of taking care of democratic politicians....

Lincoln never should have visited that theater in dallas, but that was so long ago that its not really relevant. Unless, of course, you subscribe to that one theory. I'm not a tin hat wearer, so I'll leave it there.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site. Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement:

Sure, but have you ever been to a rally? As it gets closer to the Convention and he has this thing wrapped up, you can then start seriously worrying about security concerns.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised he already has detail like this.

From Wiki....

Prior to the 2008 Presidential election, the Secret Service generally protected major candidates over the 120 days preceding an election. As a former First Lady, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton already has Secret Service protection. On May 3, 2007, the Secret Service announced that Senator Barack Obama would also have protection following a request from Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.[1]

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site. Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement:

Link is provided and thus this post is worthless.

Link is provided and thus this post is worthless.

Except you didn't use the same article title, which gives and entirely different feel of what exactly happened.

The actual newspaper headline...

Police concerned about order to stop weapons screening at Obama rally

has a different vibe then your own...

Police ordered to stop weapons screening at Obama rally in Dallas

Lincoln never should have visited that theater in dallas, but that was so long ago that its not really relevant. Unless, of course, you subscribe to that one theory. I'm not a tin hat wearer, so I'll leave it there.

Um last time I checked Ford's Theatre was in DC, for more recent example see JFK.

Except you didn't use the same article title, which gives and entirely different feel of what exactly happened.

has a different vibe then

Exactly, I was led to think the Police had hired a hitman and there was a plot to kill Obama.

Let's talk about how stupid Obama is for making a really bad decision and putting his life on the line, just for that oh so important vote.

Archived