Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dell Call Center Salemen Goes Off on Customer

Sweet Sassy Molassy

:laugh:

Apparently the salesman got upset when the guy, after finding out the computer didn't come with speakers, decided that he wasn't going to order right then and there. The salesman decided that insulting the guy would be the way to go.

Here's the short version:

Check the longer, 7 minute, version to hear how the entire conversation went:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/10314/

This guy reminds me of the End of the World voice

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end (language, NSFW)

Anyways, I've had to use Dell customer service and I don't know if they have any English call centers anymore, which is why I only used their "online chat" feature. Atleast you can understand text, even if "Jonathan" normally goes by Abhi. The only thing though, once I got kicked offline (actually, the dell computer I was using to report for repair...crashed during the chat). This chat happened to be around 2 am.

So what happens when you get disconnected in the online chat at 2 a.m.? They'll call you, of course! Unbelievable.:doh: Woke my parents up and all too.

Edit: And where has this been all this time?

Pentium 4, 512 MB for $999? This has got to be old.

or fake.

I did get an English call center once. He was the most helpful of them all. Also, when I finally cancelled my order, I got an English call center.

I hate their customer service. Award winning whatever. I guess it's award winning cause it's not hard to send a technician out when you send in a request.

When I first ordered a Dell 1520 laptop in july, i finally got fed up with waiting after over a month and a half as I needed the thing for class, so I just went with a Toshiba and have been happy. When calling Dell, they all just said their format convo, except for the American call center guy. You try to speak to the manager, they say the same thing. I am never buying a Dell again.

Archived