Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don Bank's Updated 2008 Mock and guess what? Our pick raps better than B-Lloyd

#98QBKiller

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/02/14/mock.draft2.part3/index.html

21redskins_30.gifWRMalcolm KellyOklahomaJr.6-4215The Redskins have tried to go the small-receiver route without much success. Kelly is 6-4, 215 pounds and scouts rave about his fluid moves and the strength and reliability of his hands. If Washington doesn't go for a receiver in Kelly or Sweed, Campbell or Otah would fill first-round worthy needs.

Kelly freestyling better than Brandon Lloyd:

:laugh:

___

:laugh: That's pretty funny. I'd be all for drafting this guy at #21 overall. He'd be a great complement to Santana and Randle El, and would complete our WR corps in my opinion. The Cowboys and Giants have their older big receivers, we could have our younger big receiver.

:cheers:

:laugh: That's pretty funny. I'd be all for drafting this guy at #21 overall. He'd be a great complement to Santana and Randle El, and would complete our WR corps in my opinion. The Cowboys and Giants have their older big receivers, we could have our younger big receiver.

:cheers:

Yeah I wouldn't mind Malcolm Kelly at all, especially if there's going to be some 2nd-4th round stud DEs out there, which there have been in recent years.

___

We won't be selecting a WR in the first round or any other player for that matter. That pick will be LONG gone by the time the draft comes around. We won't need a WR anyways one the Chad Johnson deal is finalized.

Hate to tell you, but NO ONE is giving Cincy a 1st round pick for Chad Johnson, not even Dannyboy and Vincenzo.

I would love to get Malcolm Kelly but I think he'll be snatched up By the Vikings or Bills.

And that is definitly not freestyle. He's OK but that verse was definitly written and rehearsed. Does anyone have a link with Lloyd rapping.

It's definately a freestyle, he talked about just beating Nebraska.

Hate to tell you, but NO ONE is giving Cincy a 1st round pick for Chad Johnson, not even Dannyboy and Vincenzo.

I'm not saying that they are going to trade THAT pick for Chad Johnson. I just said that pick would be traded long before the draft.

The WR position in the draft is thin this year. We have better options at DE or DT in the draft then WR. I say look for Benard Berrian, who is a Drew Rosenhaus client to be signed at the opening of FA. If we can somehow get Marcus Trufant at CB, we did very well in FA.

I would love to get Malcolm Kelly but I think he'll be snatched up By the Vikings or Bills.

And that is definitly not freestyle. He's OK but that verse was definitly written and rehearsed. Does anyone have a link with Lloyd rapping.

No that was DEFINATELY freestyle. You could even tell the parts where he almost didn't come up with something and slurred it. Plus there's guys from my high school that could freestyle even better than THAT. I know that seems unbelievable to you but guys from the south just know how.

I've been looking up D.J. Hackett info on search engines. You know, it might be adventageous for us to kill two birds with one stone. Instead of Berrian, we may want to sign Hackett and Trufant both. Hackett could be had for a reasonable number, while Trufant will cost a heafty load. We definitely need a CB due to Carlos being hurt. This might be the way to go in FA.

I've been looking up D.J. Hackett info on search engines. You know, it might be adventageous for us to kill two birds with one stone. Instead of Berrian, we may want to sign Hackett and Trufant both. Hackett could be had for a reasonable number, while Trufant will cost a heafty load. We definitely need a CB due to Carlos being hurt. This might be the way to go in FA.

May be right. I think Zorn will be in Dan's ear over Trufant. If he doesn't endorse Hackett, there is something more to it and we should stay away.

No that was DEFINATELY freestyle. You could even tell the parts where he almost didn't come up with something and slurred it. Plus there's guys from my high school that could freestyle even better than THAT. I know that seems unbelievable to you but guys from the south just know how.

I do know cause I can freestyle better than that.:doh:

I'm not saying that they are going to trade THAT pick for Chad Johnson. I just said that pick would be traded long before the draft.

We had better not trade our 1st round pick for ANYONE, what makes you think Zorn would do something that dumb?

The WR position in the draft is thin this year. We have better options at DE or DT in the draft then WR. I say look for Benard Berrian, who is a Drew Rosenhaus client to be signed at the opening of FA. If we can somehow get Marcus Trufant at CB, we did very well in FA.

Why do we need a CB if Springs is coming back? Springs/Smoot is a very good combo and Rogers will be fully recovered by October at the latest.

Let's not waste the salary cap on positions we don't need.

I watched a highlight video of him the other day and I really like that he didn't shy away from contact...From what I saw I liked. I would not be opposed to landing this guy in the draft.

Exactly, the draft is deep with DL this year and if Malcolm Kelly is there at #21, then he would almost certainly be the BPA plus a position of need, so I think we would have to take him and go for Lawrence Jackson or another stud DE that will likely be available late in the 2nd round.:2cents:

__

Archived