Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Are Targeting Smith for OC?

[S.S.F. | Nero]

"Smith played quarterback of the North High School football team in his native Youngstown. After graduation, he attended Miami University in Ohio, playing the same position and leading the Redhawks to the Mid-American Conference title in each of his last three seasons, with a stellar record of 33-1-1."

I like that he was a QB also, they see the field and understand the game in a different way than other positions.

Will they start to call us the Redhawks? :rolleyes:

Yes, yes, and YES.

Bring in a guy that buys into Zorn's system. Assembling a coaching staff works a lot like assembling a football team. You can try to bring in a whole bunch of big-name guys with a lot of individual talent, but it's extremely high risk. Your safer and more effective option is bringing in a lot of good coaches (or players) that WORK WELL TOGETHER.

That's what's called a football TEAM. That's what's called a coaching staff.

Gibbs II? Hate to say it, but that wasn't a coaching staff. And props to Joe, as well. Any lesser HC would have seen a string of the Redskins looking like ---> :pooh: for several years on end because there were too many friggin' chefs in the kitchen.

JLC reported this yesterday, so it was expected. At least he can work with Zorn, we need a clear direction from the coaching staff, not the one of the past couple years where each coach wanted to go in a different direction with their own plans.

And how would you know that. :doh:

Damn, I'm tire of listening to people make crap up and repeat it as if it were gospel.

Well if we're going to trust in Zorn then I want him to have his staff he wants so bring it on.
Exactly.

Because to be honest with you, I'm really sick and tired of all the drama and soap opera-ish type of BS that has been going on between the coaches. Coaches not talking to each other. Coaches not letting the other coach know how many players they are going to have on the field. Coaches seperating their players from the other players.

It's been crazy lately.

And how would you know that. :doh:

Damn, I'm tire of listening to people make crap up and repeat it as if it were gospel.

Yup. I wish the site could institute an integrity of post rule. Back it up or lose posting privledges. Too much to manage, but one can dream. :)

Archived