Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor 2008 pro bowl jersey's

redskin48

Just wanted to let everyone that has been waiting for there back-ordered ST 2008 Pro Bowl jersey's that mine just arrived and it looks great!! So if you have not received yours yet it should be there soon.

My prayers go out to Sean Taylor's family, RIP 21

(I will always remember you)

i was just watching the nfl network and it was the skills competition for the pro bowl and its a repeat from last year but Sean was in it. as soon as he started running through the drill i started to cry, its just so hard to know that we wont be seeing him do that kind of stuff anymore. im crying right now because he was my favorite player. im glad hes still being remembered and im happy that cooley, samuels and albright are going to wear 21 on their jerseys for him.

r.i.p. sean , i miss you, answer our prayers this year.:point2sky

I received my jersey today. I immediately took it to get framed. I am getting it done right so it's costing me $700.00 to get it framed. I'm also including a RIP patch inside the frame as well. Once I get the final product (in about 2 weeks), I'll look for this thread and post a picture of the jersey framed. I can't freakin' wait!!!!!

I actually went to EBAY to order one and got what i thought was a good deal....to bad it was a bogus sale and I am now in dispute with paypal.

You really shouldn't buy any Sean Taylor stuff from Ebay, my brutha. None of the proceeds go to the family if you do. If you stick to Redskins.com, all proceeds go to his memorial fund. Because of that, I will buy Sean Taylor merchandise only from Redskins.com.

Archived