Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor 2008 pro bowl jersey's

redskin48

I don't understand...... How are all of you getting yours and not I? I ordered my jersey in the beg of December, which is probably earlier than most of you, and I don't recieve mine until TUESDAY!!

Way to go Skins Shop -_-

I'm in the same situation man. I ordered mine in December and mine still hasn't even SHIPPED yet.

i was just watching the nfl network and it was the skills competition for the pro bowl and its a repeat from last year but Sean was in it. as soon as he started running through the drill i started to cry, its just so hard to know that we wont be seeing him do that kind of stuff anymore. im crying right now because he was my favorite player. im glad hes still being remembered and im happy that cooley, samuels and albright are going to wear 21 on their jerseys for him.

r.i.p. sean , i miss you, answer our prayers this year.:point2sky

I was watching that as well, except that I assumed that it was this years competition. My heart skipped several beats when I saw #21 line up to run the obstacle course.

Ordered in December as well and my status is labeled as "30 Day Backorder". Whatever the hell that means! It's only a matter of time before it gets here though. I may wear it a couple times and then get it framed.

I have the limited edition black and white Taylor jersey from a few years ago that I'd like to get framed as well. $700 is a little excessive, I'll try to find something a little more reasonable.

Mine came today. I ordered two of them - one for framing and one for wearing.

Did anyone else notice the price tags? I paid $99 each from redskins.com, but both of mine came with price tags that read $75. Think it is worth arguing with the Skins?

Are you kidding? I can't believe those ****s are over charging like that and then charging a ridiculous $20 for shipping on top of that. They will certainly be getting a call from me if they come in with a price tag like that.

Archived