Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sharing My Greif!!!! This is what i have to deal with.

dent19

from left to right.. Mr Lombardi (#3 for Giants), My wife THE GIANTS FAN :mad: (9th year), Mike Jennings (ir all year)

CIMG10982.jpg

Ive been in NYC for 15 years and most of my good friends play for Giants or are Giants fans......:doh:

As a friend im overjoyed they have a ring coming and they really earned it......but this is just not right.

I opted not to go to parade, opted not to attend rally at Giants Stadium,,,,

why do I deserve this?

She really is the best thing to ever happen to me but THIS!!!!!, THIS!!!!!.

Ive been in NYC for 15 years and most of my good friends play for Giants or are Giants fans......:doh:

As a friend im overjoyed they have a ring coming and they really earned it......but this is just not right.

I opted not to go to parade, opted not to attend rally at Giants Stadium,,,,

why do I deserve this?

She really is the best thing to ever happen to me but THIS!!!!!, THIS!!!!!.

Either you have some incredible luck in that most of your friends ended up playing for the Giants instead of 31 other teams, or you made these friends after they became Giants, which means you must be a pretty important person, especially for your woman to be able to take a picture with the trophy. Since it seems more like the latter, can I be your friend?

By the way, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but does it make anyone else laugh that the original poster's wife probably got to hold the trophy more than the Giants player in the picture ever will?

Or any of us... and thats the pain of it all!!!!!

Archived