Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks to all of the Redskin's fans rooting for the G-Men (NOT)

Springfield

Now we can hear about how they won the Super Bowl all year long. You guys are morons. Thanks for all of your love for the Giants and the NFC East. Redskins fans rooting for the Giants are just rediculous. The only team I will ever root for in the NFC east is the REDSKINS!

Thank you very much, and please don't hire Spags.

Relax....Giants represented the NFC East proud! I hate the Patriots...happy for the Giants and our classy member Tom and my father, an 81 year old Giant's fan...
Very well said. I'm glad the Giants beat the DAMN PATRIOTS!! They are cheaters and don't deserve another ring. Neither does Seau, or Harrison. All dirty players and cheaters. The Giants deserved this more than the patriots. 18-1...NOT the best team ever.

The only team I will ever root for in the NFC east is the REDSKINS!

Me tooooooooo............wasn't that Budwesier commerical with THUNDER awesome????????????????!!!!!!!! :D

Commericals get me through the Superbowl until I see Burgundy and Gold at the SB..............

HTTR :point2sky :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Now we can hear about how they won the Super Bowl all year long. You guys are morons. Thanks for all of your love for the Giants and the NFC East. Redskins fans rooting for the Giants are just rediculous. The only team I will ever root for in the NFC east is the REDSKINS!

I feel you but it aint that serious; on that note **** the Patrots and the Giants!!!

R-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s. That's how you spell ridiculous, moron. Congrats Giants. I love the skins. But good for them

Whatever,

What this game showed me is that we can win the Superbowl.

We outplayed the Giants this year in 6 out of 8 quarters and went 1-1 against them.

If they can do it, then we can and we should.

The Giants played one hell of a postseason, but were they a dominant team that you think of when you think of Superbowl Champions?

No.

Giants deserve alot of credit. Now we need to field a team to go out there and do the same damn thing.

Archived