Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks to all of the Redskin's fans rooting for the G-Men (NOT)

Springfield

and what do you we get to hear about? how our division rivals pulled off the biggest upset ever and became champs. this is terrible.

I guess you could say that but I think the Gmen will go down as a team that got hot at the right time in the season, kinda like the steelers a few years back. The pats will be remembered as another high powered offense team that couldn't win in the post season just like the redskins in 83.

who gives a rat's a** if the NFC East was represented "well" or if people wore stickers on their helmets? our hated rival won one of the the greatest upsets ever to win their third super bowl (and tie us) Maybe in a week or two redskins fans will realize that this is BAD.

Most mature Redskins fans will realize that is a game. I was happy to see a division rival beat that smug pompous bunch of lobster munchers.

As a postscript, I don't mean to question the loyalty of any Skins fan who rooted for the Giants. I just can't fathom it. It is disgusting. You can cheer for the freaking Giants?!?!

Also, Eli Manning getting away from that sack on 3rd down and completing that pass has got to be a top 5 Super Bowl play all-time. Unbelieveable.

dude, go to hell, I was rooting for the NFC/NFC East. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how the AFC is superior and the NFC blows...besides, Brady is such a ***** I cant root for the guy.

P.S. you cant tell me it wasnt great seeing Belichek leave the field early...what a pud

I'm sorry, I can't root for the rest of the NFC east, it's just in my blood. I don't really care how superior the AFC is supposed to be.

P.S. It makes me laugh a little bit. Although I really gave up when I realized the Giants were going to win it all.

Original Poster. You suck.

Congratulations Giants. Tonight I rooted hard for the Giants.

Yes, I am a little bitter. See below.

Seriously.

The Redskins are just as responsible(not really, but you know what I mean). If we don't blow that third game of the year the Giants don't do this. I am disgusted. Any Redskin fan who didn't cheer for the Patriots tonight is, well....

I give the Giants all the credit in the world, obviously. To them I say congratulations. And go to hell.

Congrats to the Giants (if hesitantly)... I do agree that the Redskins 2nd half meltdown did have an impact and the Troy and Joe did mention that during the Super Bowl. Kinda sucks. Way to go Giants, I still don't want Spagnulio (or whatever that name is).

I guess you could say that but I think the Gmen will go down as a team that got hot at the right time in the season, kinda like the steelers a few years back. The pats will be remembered as another high powered offense team that couldn't win in the post season just like the redskins in 83.

Our 83 team would have probably been remembered as a top 5 team of all time if they had won the SB, but now, we are the only ones who remember them as a great team. The Pats will also be remembered as such.

The way Belichick left the field with 2 seconds still on the clock made me realize why I was rooting against them. They are cheaters, and tonight they are losers. And.... big babies. I think Belichick took after Randy Moss by leaving the field early.

I'm not a Giants fan, but playing the cheating Patriots AND representing #21 on their helmets made it a lock for me.

Thank G-Men for representing the NFC East and Sean Taylor proudly.

who gives a rat's a** if the NFC East was represented "well" or if people wore stickers on their helmets? our hated rival won one of the the greatest upsets ever to win their third super bowl (and tie us) Maybe in a week or two redskins fans will realize that this is BAD.

Some of us do give a rat's a**. The way the Giants played the last 4 or 5 games, they well deserve this trophy!!

Get over it!!!

I'm sorry, I can't root for the rest of the NFC east, it's just in my blood. I don't really care how superior the AFC is supposed to be.

I totally respect that, but my feelings are if the skins arent going to win it go NFC/NFC EAST (Minus Dallas, i would have rooted for the pats if theyd been playing tonight)

Under any other circumstances, all Redskins would rejoice in the Patriots winning.

Remember Eagles vs Patriots? Almost all of us were happy and openly rooting for the Patriots.

The circumstances are different this year. The Patriots and the media made it HARD for anyone to root for. I'm sure we'll be suffering because of Giants fans for the next year, but at least tonight, it seems bearable.

Archived