Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Valentine's Day.

Kosher Ham

Personally, I hate it...kinda.

The holidays just ended a few weeks ago, football season is over, anniversary is around the corner, wife's B-day is a few weeks after that. UGGGGGGGHHHH.

Anyway, it is a great opportunity for you to spoil your lady (or man I guess). I spend a ton during the holidays on my lady, I can afford it, and she deserves it. But damn, these two are too close together. Move it to August or September. :laugh:

This thread is simply a reminder for those of you that haven't made reservations yet, haven't even thought of a gift, or even give a second thought to it.

Funny part is that my wife could care less about Valentines day, but my ego gets in the way when she says she "doesn't want anything", or "let's ignore that day", because it's not true, she at least wants a card. I know her friends will ask what she got, or what she did, and I don't want to look like the jerk that didn't get her anything. Not to mention she will most certainly "not care" but get me something anyway.

Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secretly...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. This is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially 'Steak, Blow job & Shut the **** Up Day.' Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so your ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town the name of the holiday explains it all...just a steak, a BJ

& shut your mouth for the rest of the day! That's it!

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak, Blow job & Shut the **** Up Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling.

So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

valentines day is OVERRATED.

Thank you.

I take my lady out about....hmmm....50 times a year to a nice dinner. I don't need someone telling me what day I should do it...and then all the reastaurants are jacking up prices because they know they have got us by the balls because if we don't take them out...well...we are dicks.

Valentines day sucks!

Valentines day sucks!

Dear Extremeskins Readers:

Please do not listen to RonJeremy. As his name suggests, he has made his living by having sex on screen thus has no true knowledge of what it takes to make women in the 'real world' happy. These women need cards, flowers, and other gifts on Valentines Day in order to make the other 364 days in the year bearable for the giver.

Regards,

D. Hall.

Hallmark Cards Inc.

J. McCann

1800Flowers.com

Dear Extremeskins Readers:

Please do not listen to RonJeremy. As his name suggests, he has made his living by having sex on screen thus has no true knowledge of what it takes to make women in the 'real world' happy. These women need cards, flowers, and other gifts on Valentines Day in order to make the other 364 days in the year bearable for the giver.

Regards,

D. Hall.

Hallmark Cards Inc.

J. McCann

1800Flowers.com

NICE!! :laugh:

Made reservations a week ago at some new place in Centreville.

http://www.altoplaza.net/

IMO (don't know if you're looking for opinions, but oh well), the menu is standard (boring) and the wine list blows. The Krug is the best bottle on the list and it's not something I would pay for. Ravenswood Zin is very drinkable, but I wouldn't pay restaurant prices for it (it's about $13 in Jersey, but probably over $30 there). The dinning room looks nice, if not somewhat impersonable.

But if i'm not mistaken, you're more of a beer and a shot guy, soo it doesn't matter that much.

IMO (don't know if you're looking for opinions, but oh well), the menu is standard (boring) and the wine list blows. The Krug is the best bottle on the list and it's not something I would pay for. Ravenswood Zin is very drinkable, but I wouldn't pay restaurant prices for it (it's about $13 in Jersey, but probably over $30 there). The dinning room looks nice, if not somewhat impersonable.

But if i'm not mistaken, you're more of a beer and a shot guy, soo it doesn't matter that much.

:laugh: Your last sentence is dead on. The fact is, g/f wants to go there, so if it makes her happy, i dont really give 2 ****s. Isnt that really what Valentines day is all about. :D

**** Valentines day and **** Hallmark for their made up holiday that only serves their purpose...which is to sell more greeting cards.

Dicks!

:mad:

Hallmark invented Valentines Day ??? :laugh:

Iand then all the reastaurants are jacking up prices because they know they have got us by the balls because if we don't take them out...well...we are dicks.

Valentines day sucks!

So NOW Restaurants invented Valentines Day.

OKAY, WHO'S REALLY behind this Valntines conspiracy ???

:laugh: Your last sentence is dead on. The fact is, g/f wants to go there, so if it makes her happy, i dont really give 2 ****s. Isnt that really what Valentines day is all about. :D

:laugh: That's what I figured. I'm a bit of a foodie, so if you want any tips, let me know. This is something I actually know a thing or two about.;)

**** Valentines day and **** Hallmark for their made up holiday that only serves their purpose...which is to sell more greeting cards.

I always thought Al Capone was behind this...:whoknows:

Secretly...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. This is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially 'Steak, Blow job & Shut the **** Up Day.' Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so your ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him.

This, if in a thread by itself, could get some real ground swell support I think. You are revolutionary my friend.

Archived