Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Valentine's Day.

Kosher Ham

agreed! my husband almost fell over when he met me and I told him I was fundamentally opposed to it. I want nothing to do with this day. I would rather get spoiled on a random Tuesday than when Hallmark tells me to.

You should write a blog or something. I'm sure you can find lots of people on this site to promote it. :)

agreed! my husband almost fell over when he met me and I told him I was fundamentally opposed to it. I want nothing to do with this day. I would rather get spoiled on a random Tuesday than when Hallmark tells me to.

Yeah but see, that makes it harder for guys. At least there's a designated day so we can remember to pamper you girls. If you don't like that, then that means I have to put in the effort not only to remember to pamper you randomly, but we have to do it more often.

Edit: Yes, I am going to be the world's worst husband. :doh:

Yeah but see, that makes it harder for guys. At least there's a designated day so we can remember to pamper you girls. If you don't like that, then that means I have to put in the effort not only to remember to pamper you randomly, but we have to do it more often.

a little effort goes a long way...

My dad told me, when I was a kid, the secret to a good marrige is to find something to apoligize for everyday.:laugh:

All holidays are bull****. They may have been great at one time but now they are nothing more then a racket to force you into spending your money. It's sad really.

I was actually savin up my money to get you nice Columbus Day gift, bro.....but....but nevermind

Archived