Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unwavering Fan Support

nneece

Who do you want to open the season against?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to open the season against?

Making the playoffs has been done. It's time to advance.

Besides, it doesn't matter. Dan will decide the flowers on it aren't pretty enough and will decide to rebuild it.

we'll be luck to be 7-9 next year. i'm going to be doing wat i usually do watch the skins till we have no chance of making the playoffs which should be by week six next year by my calculations... and then cheer on the wizards and ***** about how stupid snyder is.

Making the playoffs has been done. It's time to advance.

Besides, it doesn't matter. Dan will decide the flowers on it aren't pretty enough and will decide to rebuild it. He won't even grow his own flowers. He'll try to grab them from the dumpster behind other teams' buildings.

ouch!!!!!!!!

Wow, i had no idea the fanbase consisted of true degenerates. I will root for the team no matter what...say what you want. I rooted for the team after Gibbs 1 and will root for them after Gibbs II. I dont jump teams or cancel my fanfare just cuz i dont agree with the ownership...its not a perfect world. There are 31 teams at the end of the season that have fans that arent happy...only the Pats will have satisfied fans.

All other teams will have something to complain about...but at the end of the day they will still be FANS and wont turn their backs on their teams. If they do...they are fairweather just like you.

I will be here if we lose or if we win. A fan til the end. People are acting like the Redskins were a dynasty under GWilliams and company....we won ONE PLAYOFF GAME in 4 years under him being here. We made TWO playoff appearances and struggled just to get to the playoffs those 2 years. We werent some super bowl team that now has a coaching dilemma. For the record i would have preferred we stick with Saunders/Williams but it didnt happen....doesnt change by love for the team that they coach.

You need to calm down with all of the name calling.

I'm hearing now is that Steve Mariucci is now the lead candidate for the HC position. How does that grab you?....:laugh:.

Not to get into your little debate there, but I haven't heard anywhere that Steve Mariucci is the lead candidate for the HC position. JLC from the Wash. Post stirred the pot a bit, but that's all I have heard and seen.

Not to get into your little debate there, but I haven't heard anywhere that Steve Mariucci is the lead candidate for the HC position. JLC from the Wash. Post stirred the pot a bit, but that's all I have heard and seen.

Shhhhhhh. I'm just trying to rile Voice up a bit.....:laugh:

Wow, i had no idea the fanbase consisted of true degenerates. I will root for the team no matter what...say what you want. I rooted for the team after Gibbs 1 and will root for them after Gibbs II. I dont jump teams or cancel my fanfare just cuz i dont agree with the ownership...its not a perfect world. There are 31 teams at the end of the season that have fans that arent happy...only the Pats will have satisfied fans.

All other teams will have something to complain about...but at the end of the day they will still be FANS and wont turn their backs on their teams. If they do...they are fairweather just like you.

I will be here if we lose or if we win. A fan til the end. People are acting like the Redskins were a dynasty under GWilliams and company....we won ONE PLAYOFF GAME in 4 years under him being here. We made TWO playoff appearances and struggled just to get to the playoffs those 2 years. We werent some super bowl team that now has a coaching dilemma. For the record i would have preferred we stick with Saunders/Williams but it didnt happen....doesnt change by love for the team that they coach.

COMPLAIN?!?!? we're a ****ing embarassment DUDE!!!! OUR OWNER TOOK THE ONE GOOD THING WE've HAD IN TWENTY YEARS AND CRAPPIFIED IT IN THREE WEEKS!!!! WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NFL CAUSE OF OUR RETARD OWNER. AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU WITH YOUR UNQUESTIONING LOYALTY ARE THE REASON THAT HE KEEPS DOING CRAP LIKE THIS.

COMPLAIN?!?!? we're a ****ing embarassment DUDE!!!! OUR OWNER TOOK THE ONE GOOD THING WE've HAD IN TWENTY YEARS AND CRAPPIFIED IT IN THREE WEEKS!!!! WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NFL CAUSE OF OUR RETARD OWNER. AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU WITH YOUR UNQUESTIONING LOYALTY ARE THE REASON THAT HE KEEPS DOING CRAP LIKE THIS.

This is ridiculous. There are 31 other franchises to root for dude, take a hike.

All this ****in about an owner, better get used to it because he ain't goin anywhere for a very long time.

Yeah its because of the loyal fans that he acts like this.....u nailed it Copernicus. Go be a fan of another team or no team at all....then once the team wins u can come back and be a fan again...how convienent. Your a fraud.

Children, children, children...*lol*

Seriously, ya'll...everybody's gonna do whatever suits him/her best. Cheer if you want, give up your tix if you want, whatever floats your boat. Just do you. I know where I stand and whether I agree or disagree, I respect where each one of you stands. Actually, more accurately, I don't really CARE where anybody else stands because it has NO effect whatsoever on my status as a fan. I'm in for the long haul, and yes "really" to answer the original question, because I don't condemn or support the Redskins based on the actions of Dan Snyder. I do it by choice because I consider them my team, no matter what. I don't renounce my country when I disagree with the things those in office may or may not do. That's how I define loyalty..for myself, anyway.

There's no reason to namecall or be insulting because someone CHOOSES to respond to the situation differently than you. We're all adults here, right?

*checks website again* Oh..never mind... :silly:

Children, children, children...*lol*

Seriously, ya'll...everybody's gonna do whatever suits him/her best. Cheer if you want, give up your tix if you want, whatever floats your boat. Just do you. I know where I stand and whether I agree or disagree, I respect where each one of you stands. Actually, more accurately, I don't really CARE where anybody else stands because it has NO effect whatsoever on my status as a fan. I'm in for the long haul, and yes "really" to answer the original question, because I don't condemn or support the Redskins based on the actions of Dan Snyder. I do it by choice because I consider them my team, no matter what. I don't renounce my country when I disagree with the things those in office may or may not do. That's how I define loyalty..for myself, anyway.

There's no reason to namecall or be insulting because someone CHOOSES to respond to the situation differently than you. We're all adults here, right?

*checks website again* Oh..never mind... :silly:

:cheers::cheers::cheers: :point2sky

yea whatever, i'm twenty six and have my season tickets in my own name. don't question my loyalty. the fact is i just don't want to pay for **** anymore. mr snyder doesnt deserve any money. he's given us nothing but ****. so once you start dropping booku bucks on the skins then come back to me... once snyder takes a dump on your chest then get back to me. the fact of the matter is that i have more invested than you turds. so its easy for you not to be mad when you don't pay for ****.

loyalty and being stupid enough to pay for crappy product are two different things.

yea whatever, i'm twenty six and have my season tickets in my own name. don't question my loyalty. the fact is i just don't want to pay for **** anymore. mr snyder doesnt deserve any money. he's given us nothing but ****. so once you start dropping booku bucks on the skins then come back to me... once snyder takes a dump on your chest then get back to me. the fact of the matter is that i have more invested than you turds. so its easy for you not to be mad when you don't pay for ****.

loyalty and being stupid enough to pay for crappy product are two different things.

Not sure who this was directed at, but again, if you don't want your loyalty questioned because of what you choose to do, then don't go around questioning the intelligence of others because of their choice. I'm sure if somebody called YOU dumb when you made the choice to spend all that money, you'd be offended, right?

Besides, you don't know how much others have spent on tickets and merchandise to determine whether you've invested more or not, so why even go there? It's easy to not be mad......when you're not mad. :D

Not sure who this was directed at, but again, if you don't want your loyalty questioned because of what you choose to do, then don't go around questioning the intelligence of others because of their choice. I'm sure if somebody called YOU dumb when you made the choice to spend all that money, you'd be offended, right?

Besides, you don't know how much others have spent on tickets and merchandise to determine whether you've invested more or not, so why even go there? It's easy to not be mad......when you're not mad. :D

meh he started the whole name calling. i didn't really go there till after the second jerkoff post.

COMPLAIN?!?!? we're a ****ing embarassment DUDE!!!! OUR OWNER TOOK THE ONE GOOD THING WE've HAD IN TWENTY YEARS AND CRAPPIFIED IT IN THREE WEEKS!!!!

I don't understand where this alarmism is coming from. What "good thing" do you speak of? The fact is that even though we made the playoffs two out of the last three seasons, we were never that good of a football team. No division titles, no home playoff games, and it's still been over fifteen years since we've won more than 10 games in a season.

I don't understand your accusation that DS "crappified" the team. Joe Gibbs resigned, DS didn't fire him. His decision not to go with GW may have been a good one. Who are we to say? How ridiculous an idea it is that WE FANS should decide who the next head coach should be.

The 2007 season isn't even technically over yet and you're already declaring 2008 a lost cause. On what exactly do you base this prediction, may I ask?

WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NFL CAUSE OF OUR RETARD OWNER. AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU WITH YOUR UNQUESTIONING LOYALTY ARE THE REASON THAT HE KEEPS DOING CRAP LIKE THIS.

According to your logic, DS continually makes poor decisions because he has an extremely loyal fanbase.

But here's the problem. We DON'T KNOW how this is going to play out. Whether or not DS is making bad decisions right now will only be determined by our W-L record for the next couple of years.

Also, if anything, Danny has tried TOO HARD to make this a good football team, which would explain the splurging in free agency. I may be wrong, but I think he's learned his lesson in that regard. Come time for free agency, I will gladly eat crow if the splurging and wasting of draft picks continues. I don't think it will.

What you and others are basically suggesting is that there need be some form of boycott in order to force DS to run this organization the way the FANS see fit. Do you really think that's plausible, much less a good idea?

I'm not passing judgement on anything until I see the results on the field. Even then, I know I need to be patient the first couple of weeks. Remember that even the legendary Joe Gibbs started 0-5 with a lousy offense until he settled in and made some adjustments.

Yeah I'm right there with ya bro. Too much gloom and doom is being forecasted in the past few weeks without any real grounds for except that people don't feel rosy and secure. Frankly, I don't think there's anyone in the NFL that could make me feel as good about next season as Joe Gibbs so just wait and see what happens.

All we hear is how awful the front office structure is... all we have seen is that Gibbs wanted G Williams in there and to promote continuity. All we have to go by is what Daniel Snyder has done since taking over the team. Made bad free agency moves, bad coaching decisions and generally turned our FO into a revolving door. This isn't madden, he doesn't have the experience to do this kind of stuff.

I know its presumptous for me to assume that Zorn (54 years old an never coached a game) and our mystery HC and backwards hiring policy is going to lead to us not being a good team. But, I will bet my left toe that we really stink next year. The morale is low on the team and there aren't any really good candidates left.

I think the franchise as currently being run by Mr. Snyder has little resemblance to the Redskins owned by a Mr. Jack Kent Cooke...

And some might say that the United States of America being run by George W, Bush has little resemblance to the United States of America run by Franklin Rosevelt, but you don't see Americans lining up to renounce their citizenship and move to Canada, do you? :rolleyes:

I might not always agree with or like whoever is the President of the US at various times. Similarly I might not like the actions of the owner of this team, and at times he might disappoint and disgust me.

But nonetheless I will always be a Redskins fan, just as I will always be an American.

And some might say that the United States of America being run by George W, Bush has little resemblance to the United States of America run by Franklin Rosevelt, but you don't see Americans lining up to renounce their citizenship and move to Canada, do you? :rolleyes:

Wait until Hillary wins. :)

I might not always agree with or like whoever is the President of the US at various times. Similarly I might not like the actions of the owner of this team, and at times he might disappoint and disgust me.

But nonetheless I will always be a Redskins fan, just as I will always be an American.

Don't get me started on GW :) . The difference between your analogy and what we have here is there is an election coming up in 10 months. You can finally flush the turd, so to speak...

PS- I'm not a Democrat but it is time for a change.

Archived