Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Fassel--Prediction (merged/Fassel misc.)

rtandler

Somebody has to be the first to make the call. You can choose to believe it or not.

Tandler's Redskins Blog

From reading some tea leaves and gathering some bits and pieces of information here and there—and, given the lack of hard information in this search, that’s all one has to work with—I’m prepared to say now, at 11:15 PM on January 22, that Jim Fassel will be named the next coach of the Redskins.

Link to the rest of the post.

Amazing that this front office cant do anything the normal way. They have a rare opportunity to change head coaches but keep a certain consistency in place and theyre about to blow that. Theyre about to hire a head coach that was such a bad offensive coordinator his best friend fired him and this year even KC didnt want him as a coordinator.

somehow vinny cerrato just got lots of power. jim mora was a vinny cerrato guy and it was reported he was going to get the job. now jim fassel and rex ryan are vinny cerrato guys .... and i hate to say it greg williams is not. up to this point all these clues and rumors were leading me no where. but now I am piecing parts together. i predict, unfortunately jim fassel as hc, rex ryan is dc. greg williams looking for a new job. good luck greg .... a true redskins, unlike dan synder. MAN I HOPE I AM WRONG ON THIS

George Michael said he thought it would be as well.

I'll admit, I have no clue.

But may I remind you, just a few days ago it was Mora and before then it was Cowher 24/7 even with him saying no thanks.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was Fassel. It won't be Williams IMO or he would have been announced today as the new HC.

With Vinny becoming the GM (or exec. VP of whatever), I expect a new HC announced as early as tommorrow or by the end of the week.

George Michael said he thought it would be as well.

I'll admit, I have no clue.

But may I remind you, just a few days ago it was Mora and before then it was Cowher 24/7 even with him saying no thanks.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was Fassel. It won't be Williams IMO or he would have been announced today as the new HC.

With Vinny becoming the GM (or exec. VP of whatever), I expect a new HC announced as early as tommorrow or by the end of the week.

I hope its tomorrow.

Archived