Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Cowher...new Hc???

GO GO SKINS

Many people have bought homes in NOVA, mainly for land/property appreciation.

I live 100 miles south of DC and gasp when i see home prices up there. How do you guys do it? A house priced $700,000 up there sells for $250,000-$325,000 down here. And we are near a large town, Charlottesville. Home of UVA.

To be honest I heard the same thing, supposedly purchased a house in either beacon hill, or granada farms. But it doesn't indicate him coaching here, a lot of famous people live in loudoun county, Martin lawrence, Robert duval, and such

Martin Lawrence?.....i dont belieave that

I just heard that Bill Cowhers' family has recently purchased a house in the DC AREA.

I don't know where you heard it, but it may have originated from my rumor.

Yes from my realtor source Cowher purchased a farm in Leesburg around the November '07 time frame. This house is in process of being built or may already be completed. If November public tax records are available, then you could look this up easily. The speculation from this source was that during last year Cowher and Snyder basically had a wink wink deal in place to have him take over when Gibbs left.

With Gibbs retiring one year early, and Cowher saying he wants to stay out of coaching one more year, all this may have gone against Snyder's original plan.

I believe his son goes to school in the area (seperate rumor) and his daughter has visited GMU as a possible school to go to.

Even with all this, I give it about a 50/50 chance Cowher is the next coach. He's been so publicly adamant about not coaching this year that you have to believe him. Who knows what to think at this point.

Archived