Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*ES Bargate2*-Pictures Added- Feb. 9th-On the Border

skinslove<3

Thanks but I cant stay at the hotel. I have to meet friends downtown around 9:30-10:00pm on Saturday. Plus you all are strangers. Nice girls cant just go and change in random hotels. I def want to come out and meet you all though so I am just coming dressed up! Oh well. See you tomorrow!

i meant you could use the bathroom to change.... come on now :silly:

Yes! Good times had by all! It was nice (finally) to a see a face to the names I see here. Zorn....."Zorn ultimative"..."Zorn identity" rocks as quoted by TLC. :laugh: I just hope ya'll got the tab straightened out. Maybe next time I'll continue to party w/ya'll at the hotel. It was nice meeting all that came...such as swtasm, Hunny, TLC, OVC, I<Skins3, Lil Dave n' more....

I had fun...thanks for organizing it OVCChairman, Skinslove3 & I <Skins (sorry if i got the name wrong, you know who u are).:cheers: :cheers:

Hey yall!! I had a great time with you all as usual last night. IT was nice to meet some new people as well. Sorry i couldn't stay longer, but the club was calling me...i had a great time last night there too! Well...i'm looking forward to the next one already. Great job Skinslove<3 and OVCChairman for the organization!!!!!!

Below are pictures from our invasion of On The Boarder. Much love to SkinsLove for organizing everything, and to everyone who made it out, made it a GREAT time and allowed all of us to commiserate the latest moves by our "beloved" owner. Enjoy!

The Zorn Identity

TheZornIdentity.jpg

"Oh, say it ain't so!!!!!!"

ZornPainI.jpg

DaveTattoo.jpg

Stewart-Tabetha.jpg

CigarII.jpg

CigarIII.jpg

CricketI.jpg

Cricket-Heather.jpg

Dave-SweetSassyMolassy.jpg

DudeI.jpg