Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*ES Bargate2*-Pictures Added- Feb. 9th-On the Border

skinslove<3

You'll definitely need help keeping those perverts away. Therefore I would like to lend my assistance:D

You sir is one of the perverts I was referring to. :laugh:

I still owe you a drink for jump-starting my truck at the Dallas tailgate, Mike.

Name your poison on Saturday and it is yours. :cheers:

You sir is one of the perverts I was referring to. :laugh:

I still owe you a drink for jump-starting my truck at the Dallas tailgate, Mike.

Name your poison on Saturday and it is yours. :cheers:

Well I was going to say forget about it, then I read what you wrote about Ford's in the RR Nascar thread:silly: ...... Just don't forget.... That FORD jumped your CHEVY:laugh:

Your all good man, I look forward to drinking with ya saturday.

If you all can put me down as a maybe that would be great. I am supposed to go to NY to visit family this weekend, but that may not be happening now. If I come. I will be bringing cportjgibbs89, my sister, and my friend. 3 girls and 1 guy. I know most of you guys prefer that instead of me bring all guys...making the get together a sausage fest! Hopefully I will see you Saturday. :)

If I come. I will be bringing cportjgibbs89, my sister, and my friend. 3 girls and 1 guy. I know most of you guys prefer that instead of me bring all guys...making the get together a sausage fest! Hopefully I will see you Saturday. :)

If you pull that off I'll buy you a shot of Patron.

Well I was going to say forget about it, then I read what you wrote about Ford's in the RR Nascar thread:silly: ...... Just don't forget.... That FORD jumped your CHEVY:laugh:

Your all good man, I look forward to drinking with ya saturday.

Mike, not to hi-jack the thread, but I should be at Rock-it-Grill Friday night. What time do you get there for work?

that place is a 10 min walk from my office. They have 1/2 price burgers and sandwhiches during the week. Anyone want to go for lunch???

1/2 price Sandwiches on Mondays, 1/2 price Burgers on Tuesdays, and 30¢ wings on Thursday night. All these deals go until 11 PM.

Unfortunately I can't make it during the day, but can definitely make it in the evenings:) . And to think I used to DJ on Mondays also, now it's only Wednesdays and Fridays

1/2 price Sandwiches on Mondays, 1/2 price Burgers on Tuesdays, and 30¢ wings on Thursday night. All these deals go until 11 PM.

Unfortunately I can't make it during the day, but can definitely make it in the evenings:) . And to think I used to DJ on Mondays also, now it's only Wednesdays and Fridays

What types of specials do they have for Friday nights?

Archived