Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*ES Bargate2*-Pictures Added- Feb. 9th-On the Border

skinslove<3

You have to get Karen there if halter is coming down for this, skinslove<3.
she already pretty much told me she would be there:D
Jesus, I'm not THAT desparate. :(

I think I will be coming down, have lunch with my fellow Redskin Roadtrippers, go meet Mr. Jacoby and chill i with my fellow Skins fans!!! Sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!

To quote Tom Hanks from that cinematic masterpiece "Bachelor Party," "Something interesting is gonna happen here." :laugh:

Yes, it will. And thank YOU so much for your enthusiasm and all around love for us fellow Redskins fans. You're the best!

no thanks need to me.

i just want opportunites for us to all still hang out and keep in touch. it's a looooong off season!

i can't wait to see everybody!

I'm trying to get a head count for the hotel. Who all is interested? I talked to some people about it last night but I need some definites so I know how many rooms to get.

I'm in and can crash on the floor:)

I say if there are people willing to crash on the floor then we get one big room or maybe a couple, unless people want to engage in extra curricular activities, then I suggest they get a room for themselves unless they want to be filmed:laugh:

OK guys, i just talked to the hotel too and it looks like we are going to be doing the Marriott. Teddy and I are probably going to get this thing set up come Monday so we need to know who's in and who isnt. What will happen is we will get the rooms and everyone just pay us back when we meet up on Saturday.

We are probably going to get 2 rooms and hopefully they will be conjoined (not sure yet, just checked prices). Rooms are non smoking but have balconies.

Teddy feels it's a better idea, and i agree with him, for people (especially if you live far) to stay there instead of trying to drive home drunk or what not. If you cant stay, you can at least come back to the hotel and sober up, we can figure out some sort of a food situation for us to snack on.

I also talked to them and we will be able to get ajoining rooms and they will also shuttle us over to the On The Border and come back and pick us up as well.

OK guys, i just talked to the hotel too and it looks like we are going to be doing the Marriott. Teddy and I are probably going to get this thing set up come Monday so we need to know who's in and who isnt. What will happen is we will get the rooms and everyone just pay us back when we meet up on Saturday.

We are probably going to get 2 rooms and hopefully they will be conjoined (not sure yet, just checked prices). Rooms are non smoking but have balconies.

Teddy feels it's a better idea, and i agree with him, for people (especially if you live far) to stay there instead of trying to drive home drunk or what not. If you cant stay, you can at least come back to the hotel and sober up, we can figure out some sort of a food situation for us to snack on.

I also talked to them and we will be able to get ajoining rooms and they will also shuttle us over to the On The Border and come back and pick us up as well.

If you don't have loot to throw down on a room I'll cover you it's not that big a deal. I just don't want people to drive home all tore up and then wreck their car and have their redskins flags catch on fire. Just let OVC or myself know if you're in. The drunk shuttle to and from the hotel is going to be interesting:cheers:

If you don't have loot to throw down on a room I'll cover you it's not that big a deal. I just don't want people to drive home all tore up and then wreck their car and have their redskins flags catch on fire. Just let OVC or myself know if you're in. The drunk shuttle to and from the hotel is going to be interesting:cheers:

I'm in

Archived