Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*ES Bargate2*-Pictures Added- Feb. 9th-On the Border

skinslove<3

OTB does not have karaoke to my knowledge.

If you want to take her to a karaoke place then take her to the Rock It grill on King St in Old Towne. I'm the KJ/DJ there Wednesdays and Fridays, so you could make it out on Friday to the grill and still do OTB on Saturday. Get to the Rock It EARLY like around 8 if you want to sit down, karaoke starts at 9:30 but it gets packed and the list to sing gets long really quick.

Amy, do they REALLY have Karaoke? I have a friend in town that weekend and she wants to go to a Karaoke place. That would be cool!

OTB does not have karaoke to my knowledge.

If you want to take her to a karaoke place then take her to the Rock It grill on King St in Old Towne. I'm the KJ/DJ there Wednesdays and Fridays, so you could make it out on Friday to the grill and still do OTB on Saturday. Get to the Rock It EARLY like around 8 if you want to sit down, karaoke starts at 9:30 but it gets packed and the list to sing gets long really quick.

Mike, you have REALLY helped me out! Since I'm five minutes away from there, I was thinking Rock It Grill, but that info helps me immensly. I'll see you there Friday night!

i am more than likely in as well....i might get a head count from my girls to see who wants to stay in the room with me, i might get a ladies room....

Can I volunteer to tuck you guys in

No, that is my job since I will be the chaperone. :laugh:

I am still planning on going home after this (40 miles away) but I just might bring along my air mattress and sleeping bag if I need to crash....in the "ladies room" to protect them from you perverts. :D :laugh:

I am still planning on going home after this (40 miles away) but I just might bring along my air mattress and sleeping bag if I need to crash....in the "ladies room" to protect them from you perverts. :D :laugh:

SCORE :) :point2sky

You'll definitely need help keeping those perverts away. Therefore I would like to lend my assistance:D

Archived