Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*ES Bargate2*-Pictures Added- Feb. 9th-On the Border

skinslove<3

get there early so you can get a seat, and that you sign up to sing early as well.....i am not sure about the specials, i got there around 830 or so that night.

Noted. My friend's flight arrives at Dulles at 4:30, so we'll have to battle Friday night traffic.

If you pull that off I'll buy you a shot of Patron.

I think you will be oweing me a shot of patron. So far it looks like everyone can make it, but we will see. We plan on going down town afterwards and I dont know how comfortable my friends are being dressed up at OTB and with skins gear over there outfits. I will def try and make it.

Now, are they going to have a separate room for us or do we just show up at 6 on Saturday and all go in together?

we are going to be at the bar...no separate room, and we will easlily spot one another with skins gear on :) teddy called yesterday and can fill in more on that.

stwasm...make sure your camera is ready to go!:D

It looks like me and Teddy are going to be showing up early to get all the rooms set up. Anyone who wants to come up early and pre-game with us or hang out is free to do so.

Of course my boss is taking a long time getting my schedule posted so i dont know what's going on with sat/sunday.

IF anyone who is staying at the hotel can get there early it would be great because we can get the ride over to OTB and hang out.

If you guys need help getting there or anything, or just want to call and give me a heads up that you're coming, PM me and i can give you my phone number.

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

we are going to be at the bar...no separate room, and we will easlily spot one another with skins gear on :) teddy called yesterday and can fill in more on that.

stwasm...make sure your camera is ready to go!:D

The camera is ready. We're all going to dine together, correct?

It looks like me and Teddy are going to be showing up early to get all the rooms set up. Anyone who wants to come up early and pre-game with us or hang out is free to do so.

Of course my boss is taking a long time getting my schedule posted so i dont know what's going on with sat/sunday.

IF anyone who is staying at the hotel can get there early it would be great because we can get the ride over to OTB and hang out.

If you guys need help getting there or anything, or just want to call and give me a heads up that you're coming, PM me and i can give you my phone number.

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

i plan on getting there early....ill talk to you about that tonight.

yeah, there is the bar and a bunch of tables...i basically plan on taking over the area. it's going to be good times.

I think you will be oweing me a shot of patron. So far it looks like everyone can make it, but we will see. We plan on going down town afterwards and I dont know how comfortable my friends are being dressed up at OTB and with skins gear over there outfits. I will def try and make it.
I have a change of clothes that I'm bringing just in case.

If by dine you mean take shots of tequila and munch on some limes then yes

I have a change of clothes that I'm bringing just in case.

Girls cant change in their cars or at OTB..hahaha we will just come ready to go out with a little skins gear over! I am ready for some margaritas...my best friend Megan and I are obsessed. Have the patron waiting for me when I arrive. See you then! ;)

that's what the hotel room is for :D

ok im being really lazy and don't feel like reading all these pages....i see something about a hotel, on the border, taking shots, and singing? LOL can someone sum up what's going on at what time please? or just pm me with the info? i'd appreciate it cause i plan on coming but need to know what in the world is going on. Thanks a bunch!

ok im being really lazy and don't feel like reading all these pages....i see something about a hotel, on the border, taking shots, and singing? LOL can someone sum up what's going on at what time please? or just pm me with the info? i'd appreciate it cause i plan on coming but need to know what in the world is going on. Thanks a bunch!

OTB @ 6:00

Hotel rooms afterwards (we got 3)

Anyone who is drinking or does not feel like driving home can feel free to crash in the rooms

Possibly going to Fridays or a surrounding bar after OTB

oh, and lots and lost of drinking and fun!!! :cheers:

OTB @ 6:00

Hotel rooms afterwards (we got 3)

Anyone who is drinking or does not feel like driving home can feel free to crash in the rooms

Possibly going to Fridays or a surrounding bar after OTB

oh, and lots and lost of drinking and fun!!! :cheers:

ok thats a bet! i will be there

Girls cant change in their cars or at OTB..hahaha we will just come ready to go out with a little skins gear over! I am ready for some margaritas...my best friend Megan and I are obsessed. Have the patron waiting for me when I arrive. See you then! ;)

You can change in my car the windows are kind of tinted :cool:

that's what the hotel room is for :D

Thanks but I cant stay at the hotel. I have to meet friends downtown around 9:30-10:00pm on Saturday. Plus you all are strangers. Nice girls cant just go and change in random hotels. I def want to come out and meet you all though so I am just coming dressed up! Oh well. See you tomorrow!

Archived