Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*ES Bargate2*-Pictures Added- Feb. 9th-On the Border

skinslove<3

I would say don't drink tequila AT ALL.

Stick with some nice rum or vodka

That's the MIA cure right there.

Rum and Vodka are good too and I drink them as well, but for shots you can't beat a good Tequila.

What about the Absinthe?

No thank you.

I will stick to Tequila (don't like liquorish).

Cricket and I will be there! :cheers:

Wish we didn't live so far away' date=' so we could have made the last one, but a Saturday will be a lot easier than dealing with rush hour traffic on the beltway.

Of course, it only takes us about 15 min to get to FedEx though! :silly:[/quote']

good stuff!!! can't wait to see you both!

Really? But, my birthday is not until March. But, thank you, anyway. You're so sweet!

you know what for:

At the next few ES events we are going to be collecting Wish List Items for Youth For tomorrow.

Below are a few of the items on the wish list. If you could bring an item to any ES event we would appreciate it. I am going to be adding to this list as there was a separate Wish List mailed to me that are items they need.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaners

Porch Furniture (rocking chairs, etc.)

Deck Furniture (umbrella tables/chairs, etc.) Picnic Equipment (coolers, etc.) Framed Prints/Artwork 50 Student Bibles Acoustic Guitars Set of Drums Four Lapel Mics Five Overhead Mics (for stage) Large Drop-Down Screen (for video/CD projection)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Twin-Sized Comforter Sets

Twin-Sized Sheet Sets

Twin-Sized Blankets

Twin-Sized Mattress Pads

New Bed Pillows

White Bath Towels, Hand Towels and Washcloths Large Laundry Baskets Small Bath Carpets Shower Curtains w/Shower Rings Small Plastic Trash Cans Bar Soap Shampoo and Conditioner Deodorant for Boys and Girls Lotion for Boys and Girls Combs and Brushes Bottles of Hand-Pump Soap w/Large Refill Bottles Toothpaste and Toothbrushes Irons and Ironing Boards Four-Slice Toasters Iced Tea Makers Pens and Pencils

--------------------------

Sports Equipment

Basketballs

Footballs

Soccer Balls

Frisbees

Badminton Sets

Tetherball

http://www.youthfortomorrow.org/donatetoday/yftwishlist.html

I am looking to drop off the item in April of this year so if you can please bring one of these needed items to any ES event.

I've been looking into some hotels to stay at by On the Border. I plan on drinking a decent amount and I don't want to risk getting a DUI. The way I figure it a hotel is cheaper then a lawyer.

There are 2 hotels beside On The Border that would be easy to get to.

1. www.homesteadhotels.com

8201 Old Courthouse Rd

Vienna, VA 22182

(703) 356-6300

One room with 2 Queen beds is $104

It is located right behind the restaurant.

2. Marriott Tysons Corner

8028 Leesburg Pike

Vienna, Virginia 22182 USA

Phone: 1-703-734-3200

Fax: 1-703-734-5763

Sales: 1-703-734-3200

Sales fax: 1-703-442-9301

Toll-free: 1-800-228-9290

The hotel is across Rt7 and 1 w/ 2 double beds the room comes to $89.00

If we get a bunch of people looking for rooms maybe we can get a group rate. Is anyone else interested???

hmmmmm.....my mind says i should stay home, but my heart says hit the road to DC for the day/night with my peeps......hmmmmm.

DO IT, DO IT!!! it wont be a party without you!!!

Well, just as I thought, I have to work that Saturday. In fact, I have to work every Saturday til Mid-March. Except this one coming up. Too bad it wasn't the 3rd, I really wanted to go and get a hotel for the weekend. Maybe next time. I'm sure you'll have fun without me though ;)

:( oh no!!!! you will be missed, and we hope that you can make it out to the next one!!!! we will take a lot of pictures for you though :silly:

Archived