Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost and Found: Can you ID the people in this picture?

skins fan1010

wouldn't he have just proved it's his with out of the blue telling you what it was he lost since you never said what it was?

Not necessarily, with some imaging software you can actually tell what brand of digital camera took the pic by looking at the properties.

Not saying it's not his family.. But just by knowing the brand doesnt prove its his family..

:2cents:

:D Believe or not I was just kidding, but what a helluva a guess, huh? The OP and I have already exchanged PM's. I think I should be awarded the camera based on my psychic powers. :D

No ****! No more sticking up for you you lying dog. ;)

wouldn't he have just proved it's his with out of the blue telling you what it was he lost since you never said what it was?

Then again, he could have checked the threads that I started last year and saw that I started a thread that said I found a Canon digital camera at the Falcons game.

Sure, after he got a years worth of use out of it.

shoot. after a year and the person who lost it hasnt posted on here, assuming its a member. though im sure if you searched around the redskins site you see about lost and found youd end up here...

so after a year. yeah, he can just keep it.

but then again. if i had lost id, id want it back. :D

EDIT: but going off the camera model. its only about 160 to get a new one. so they probably just did that.

Sure, after he got a years worth of use out of it.

This crap isn't even worth a response. I tried to find the owner the next day. I'm still trying one year later. You would have pawned it for crack the next day. Then again, you wouldn't have been ble to afford Redskins tickets in the first place, so you wouldn't have found it.

Good luck in life.

This crap isn't even worth a response. I tried to find the owner the next day. I'm still trying one year later. You would have pawned it for crack the next day. Then again, you wouldn't have been ble to afford Redskins tickets in the first place, so you wouldn't have found it.

Good luck in life.

f_fridaydamnlm_dcf9a0b.jpg

:laugh:

Archived