Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks vs. Packers Game Thread: Packers Advance to Championship! Seamonkeys go home

BG4Life

Me either, but how could they? They suck and blow and only get winning records because of their soft dvision. :)

Oops. Another SEA td.

Maybe they'll overturn it.

As I said before the Seahawks game, being in a 'soft' division HELPS you because you aren't as worn out when it comes to the big games. San Francisco thrived off this for years.

I like Matty H, by the way. No doubt if he's our QB in 2005 (cuz I think our defense was very much superior to Seattle's or Pittsburgh's) that we win the SB.

How ridculous is that ?

The outro music from the game to the commercial is that frickin Seattle grunge band Nirvana, but they're playing in Green Bay :rolleyes:

i got on here just to mention that, but you beat me to it.

fox needs to work on who they are showing a bias to. start playing some midwest country twang or something to balance it out.

As I said before the Seahawks game, being in a 'soft' division HELPS you because you aren't as worn out when it comes to the big games. San Francisco thrived off this for years.

well that and will always get a home game regardless b/c division always is seeded higher than wildcards.....whatever

Archived