Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else hope we dont resign Suisham?

ItaliaMuscle

get rid of that idiot's ass. unreliantable

There are barely any words to describe just how deep the barrel of stupid is that people drink from. Unreliantable? Are you kidding me; I don't even care if that was a joke. You managed to hit the superfecta here.

1. Adding nothing to the discussion.

2. Making claims that are obviously wrong.

3. Using words that don't exist.

4. Calling someone else an idiot while looking like fives times as much of one.

You win the golden ticket today pal.

ww-charlie.jpg

Nope, I want to see him for another year. I don't think that you can assess him throughout the entire year and say that he honestly "lost" us games. Had he botched a couple things that really stood out as chokes then I might feel a little different. I know he missed an easy 30 yarder, but I've seen a lot of kickers (Pro Bowlers even) miss the "easy ones." He was solid, but I think that he needs to continue working. If he's complacent and doesn't work hard in the off season, someone else will take his job anyway.

HTTR

With kickers, sometimes you have to stick with them and then they can be consistent performers for you. If you look around the league, most top kickers are over 30. Look back at our kicking situation for the last 10+ years, it hasn't been pretty. Suisham has been our best young hope for a while.

I do support bringing in some more competition for him. No point in handing the job to him.

He ****ing sucks ass. No leg power. People are saying keep him because "every kicker started somewhere", but the cold hard truth is he has a weak ass leg. Other young kickers that were as inconsistent as him at least could kick off further than the 15 yard line. He ****ing blows huge ****.

He missed a ****ing extra point for christ ****ing sakes.

Crosby was a sixth round pick?

Jesus. That's the kind of thing that makes you go "huh?" because there are certain needs for our team and it seems like we kind of ignore the 'easy' late picks sometimes. I mean, seriously, anyone think Dallas Sartz was off-the-chain?

That is why we need a ****ing G.M.

He ****ing sucks ass. No leg power. People are saying keep him because "every kicker started somewhere", but the cold hard truth is he has a weak ass leg. Other young kickers that were as inconsistent as him at least could kick off further than the 15 yard line. He ****ing blows huge ****.

He missed a ****ing extra point for christ ****ing sakes.

he kicked a 50 yarder ice and wind and his tears cure cancer :2cents:

No one here is saying that he is great but he is a solid option and our best option for now and possibly the future.

We could use a draft pick on a kicker but that would be a crap shoot and wouldnt likely replace Suisham until after next season.

I do think we need to bring in competition but its his job to lose.

Drafting Kickers is a waste of a pick IMO

I have been a serious Suisham fan ever since the Giants game at the meadowlands...

In case y'all don't remember, it was so windy that Eli couldn't complete any passes to his WR. Sean made 3 INCREDIBLE kicks into the wind that literally BENT in mid-air. He was super-sharp acurate and (IMO) deserves our respect ater that.

No...I think we lost by that untimely Pick-for-six that Collins threw.

Yea weren't there two of those? I think all of the Suisham haters would only have room to complain if he missed a game winning FG, which he didn't. He kicked 2 game winners in OT during the regular season. I don't know how else to put this, as I've already said it: We lost the Seattle game by 21, NOT 3. Complain about our O-line, or our lack of a pass rush, SUISHAM is $$$. Did any of you guys even watch either of the NY games? He was money against the wind against the Giants and had a Bironas-like game against the Jets.

It would be stupid to not keep Suisham. We just absorbed one of the mandatory growing pains of grooming a solid, long term kicker, he missed one that was cruical to the outcome of the game.

If he does not come back stronger next year, well then we can discuss but the game he had at the Meadowlands alone is enough to keep him.

SS is mediocore at best, then again, there are not many good kickers out there. Man, I hate kickers

Exactly. Kickers suck. I wish there were no field goals in the game at all. Play football not kickball. Kickers are glorified soccer players. They dive, they get hurt tackling 13 year old girls and they cost teams games by missing easy kicks.

Archived