Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team are you pulling for in the playoffs? (merged M.E.T.)

portis&taylor

I guess I can root for the Packers, except that we beat the Packers minus Moss thinking he was playing volleyball that day.

Dallas! I could never root for Dallas

The Pats! Great team, but a dishonorable, cheating, arrogant bunch of rats.

I want them to lose. I actually dislike these guys more than Dallas... This year. Next year, Dallas will rise back to the top.

The Chargers! Norv!!! Are you kidding me? Norv! It's like an act of cruelty. Norv the captain of let down, mediocrity, and despair. Norv is the incarnation of most of our Redskin nightmares.

Well, I was pulling for the Colts until they blew it at the RCA dome. But, I have a pretty good feeling about the Packers. I think they can get in and win the SuperBowl.

I am going out on a limb and saying that the Chargers will pull out an upset versus the Pats. Packers and Chargers in the main event. (?)

Rooting on Pack for NFC, one for Favre and two, can't root on any other NFCE team, although I "REALLY" wanted Giants to beat the cowpatties today, and they did, so YEA!!!

I'd like to see Chargers beat NE but let's face it, that PROBABLY won't happen, so I say for Merriman to beat up on Brady, and then have Favre & the Pack lay the smack down on the pats! one can hope.... I also think this would be Favre's last season, and would instantly make the Pack be a little weaker next season... got to look for the positives

HAIL

Chargers and Green Bay or Giants. Doesn't matter. NFC is weak.

How bout those Chargers? Norv Turner? Suppose Snyder is kicking himself for getting rid of him!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Come to think of it, he got rid of a few good coaches because he wasn't patient enough!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, by the way, I give whomever the next coach is 3 years to make the superbowl or he will be gone too! Just the way it is in D.C. nowadays!

Green Bay. Favre is awesome. Probably my favorite QB because he is one of the toughest people I have ever see play the game. He is easy to root for. Would have liked to have seen a Indy vs Green Bay game. That would have been good. I just hope that the Patriots lose. I don't care when or where, but I hope that they lose.

Archived