Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Kevin IoleVerified account

‏@KevinI

Mayweather weighs 148 tonight. Maidana 165

that extra weight might keep Maidana up to see the final bell. Then again, it could cause him to gas. I get a little concerned when a fighter gains close to 20lbs overnight. Usually indicates a tough weight cut.

Edited by StillUnknown

I'm actually impressed that Khan is sticking with his strategy. Collazo is trying his best to make this a brawl, but so far Khan is resisting temptation.

Khan's constant holding is what lost him points against Peterson. It's frustrating to watch but smart on his part because it frustrates the opponent.

Khan's keeps pushing Collazo's head down, wouldn't be shocked if the ref takes a point if it continues.

Khan's constant holding is what lost him points against Peterson. It's frustrating to watch but smart on his part because it frustrates the opponent.

Agreed

I want to see him be smart for a change, if he has any hope against Floyd in the future, he has to be able to follow a gameplan.

This ref is not good at his job

takes a point from Collazo for low blows, has yet to warn Khan for holding. The low blows are a direct result of Khan's holding

Khan starting to get tagged more and more

the ref finally takes a point from Khan

some drama may be developing 

Looked like Khan was going to make a statement 3 rounds into this fight. Its devolved as time has moved forward. He's not exactly making the people demand to see him fight Mayweather which is his ultimate goal.

Strong 10th round from Khan, started with a body shot

Maidana is making this fun, not sure he's winning. He's getting Floyd on the ropes, but not landing much of note, Floyd's counter show up better in those situations.

2-1 Floyd.

Maidana has the right strategy, he knows he has to be active if he wants to win rounds. If he can sustain it, we could have something here.

Mayweather is landing the cleaner shots, but not enough to counteract Maidana's activity in my eyes. Although the 6th round has been better for Floyd 

57-57

Floyd finding his rhythm a bit more now, landing clean, but landing more. Round 7 was Floyd's best so far

67-66 Floyd