v

Pac-Bradley II

Raymundo Beltran-Arash Usmanee

Khabib Allakhverdiev-Jessie Vargas

Pac-Rios

Evgeny Gradovich-Billy Dib

Ruiz-Hamer

Zou Shiming was also on the card

When I am dropping $60+ on a fight card, give me more than one watchable fight, please.

My picks:

J'Leon Love in a boring decision (not a fan of this guy, hopefully he pisses clean after the fight)

Broner by destruction.  This should be a blowout and if Molina gives Broner any issues then he needs to start from the drawing board

Collazo KOs Khan late.  Should be a very good fight, if Khan's chin holds up he should win but I don't think it will

Mayweather KOs Maidana in the 12th. I see this going down like the Hatton fight, Mayweather is agitated this week (personal life drama, Maidana trying to pull a fast one with his gloves).  Maidana is a smaller fighter and Mayweather will catch him

I'll give the undercards, but I, like most people, pay for the main event. I'm not paying $75 to see Khan and Broner.

So you're paying to watch Pacquiao "virtually win every round of his fights" (unless he's fighting JMM) and not knock anyone out?  Sounds like that is the same thing you criticize Mayweather for.

So you're paying to watch Pacquiao "virtually win every round of his fights" (unless he's fighting JMM) and not knock anyone out?  Sounds like that is the same thing you criticize Mayweather for.

With Paq, he's gonna give some and take some. With Floyd, he's gonna give a little and take none. And lets not play games, Paq's fights aren't nearly as one-sided as Mayweather's. Paq actually gets hit. Why would I pay for a fight when I'm 99.9% sure of the outcome?

I've paid for every one of Mayweather's PPV's, enough is enough.

I like a good undercard, but Arum wasn't exactly wrong.

I have a feeling this glove controversy nonsense will cause some rules to be made/adjusted shortly after this fight is over.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16912.html

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16909.html

LOL...Lets cut to the chase. Maidana can come in with a pair of brass knuckles. It won't matter. He's not touching Floyd.

I like a good undercard, but Arum wasn't exactly wrong.

Maybe not but if you compare ppv numbers between Golden Boy's stacked cards and Top Rank's "unstacked" cards, you'll see a big difference. Even outside of ppv. Showtime has less subscribers than does HBO yet Showtime boxing has more people tuning in than HBO boxing over the last couple yrs and the margin is steadily growing wider & wider, why is that??

LOL...Lets cut to the chase. Maidana can come in with a pair of brass knuckles. It won't matter. He's not touching Floyd.

Wasn't saying that. I mean in general, rules will probably be changed. I wouldn't be surprise if they banned pure horse hair gloves period.

I really hope TR and Golden Boy do business together.  So many great fights can be made, even outside of Manny-Pac.  The elephant in the room is that if Schaffer/Oscar split what comes of that.  

Oscar has battled (and continues to battle) a lot of demons and that complicates a lot of things.  Right now it's all lip-service, Arum-DeBeouf-DeLaHoya-Schaffer have to be on the same page and willing to work.  Remember the "Cold War" essentially started because Pacquiao was signed to both companies at the same time.  Whatever comes of it, it will definitely be an interesting Summer.

Glovegate is over.  Maidana is wearing his preference, Everlast. Mayweather will stay with Grant

Roll call time.

Who is gonna actually gonna pay $75 for this mismatch? Floyd got me for the last time when he fought an overmatched Alvarez. I'm supposed to think Maidana can do what a quicker Alvarez couldn't do? I will watch the fight, but it will be at a local establishment.

I'm buying for two reasons:

1. It would be hypocritical of me to complain about bad undercards, the not support a good ppv undercard.

2. I almost always pay to see the greats apply their craft. Mayweather is best of his era and his skill-set will be hard to find once he's gone. I also bought Pac's last few ppv's for the "greatness factor" even though they had ****ty undercards

Cold war is coming to an end: (too little too late but hey, it is what it is)

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/336639-bob-arum-on-oscar-de-la-hoya-our-relationship-is-totally-repaired

"Although they never talked business at Arum's vaction home in Los Angeles, the 82-year-old promoter said that De La Hoya, who turned professional under the Top Rank banner after winning an Olympic gold medal, is hopeful of mending fences and perhaps working together in the future."

Lol

Roll call time.

Who is gonna actually gonna pay $75 for this mismatch? Floyd got me for the last time when he fought an overmatched Alvarez. I'm supposed to think Maidana can do what a quicker Alvarez couldn't do? I will watch the fight, but it will be at a local establishment.

Bought 2 tickets to the closed circuit viewing; trying something new this time around.

Glovegate is over.  Maidana is wearing his preference, Everlast. Mayweather will stay with Grant

Confirmed.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16932.html

On a side note: The red pair didn't look too much better than the blue ones but if the commission approved them then I guess their ok... i guess. Don't expect Maidana to land too much but with his power + limited padding in his gloves, he's gonna do some damage when/if ever he does land cleanly.

Come on DM, Mayweather has been pulling that his last 5 or 6 fights, not only does he set records with guarentee purses his numbers after PPV is off the charts. Then after that he doesn't have to pay a promotor 30% he gives Goldenboy a small percentage and banks the rest. I just don't understand the only person that had that kind of star power is Pacman but he refused to follow the BLUEPRINT.

One thing you don't understand. Manny makes money outside of boxing. Plus, let's not act as if Manny isn't set for life. Mayweather on the otherhand, I can definitely see him being a hard luck story years after the $ stop rolling in.

Just for you buddy. Enjoy ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/business-being-floyd-mayweather-150145120-cbs.html

Edited by T-REX1240

Maidana is getting a $1.5 million purse plus all of the PPV cut from Agentina (probably will be over $1,000,000).  He also gets a cut of US PPV revenue if that PPV sells a certain amount (probably over a mil I would guess)

Wow not a bad deal after all for Chino. Kind of surprised Floyd conceded a portion of the ppv revenue but I guess that's why the purse is set @1.5M

Broner over Molina: Broner only loses if he's mentally ****ed, which is quite possible. Molina is a bounce back kind of opponent, and Broner should win in impressive fashion. 140 is better weight class for him, he could make a decent home there if he gets his head on straight. Broner should win by (T)ko somewhere around the mid rounds.

Khan over Collazo: The chin is always a concern with Khan, but with a big money fight just around the corner, I think Khan will fight somewhat cautiously and secure a decision. Should he come out thinking he has to look good, all bets are off. Collazo isn't the strongest puncher in the world, but you don't have to be finish Khan. Khan wins a clear decision or possibly a late stoppage if he turns on the gas.

Mayweather over Maidana: Mayweather only loses if he aged overnight. I expect him to not only win a rout, but look more impressive on offense. I think Mayweather dishes out enough damage to force a ref stoppage in the later rounds. If Maidana is to have any success, he has to focus on the body, he won't hit Mayweather upstairs until he breaks down the body.