Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

And you Mayweather fans do the same exact thing when it fits y'all arguments. Particularly when it comes to catchweights.

On top of that, you already got an excuse ready if by chance Floyd loses. I guess if he loses, it can't no other reason other than his age.

I'm not a fan, I just don't see the need to nitpick his every move.

But do your thing.

What do you think Mayweather fans would have said if Pacquiao conducted a poll on who to fight and the choices were Bradley and JMM and Bradley won but he instead fights JMM? Pacquiao would have gotten creamed for it. Why is it alright for Floyd to do it? Why is it alright for Mayweather to insist on.Pacquiao to leave Top Rank in order to fight him?

Those aren't nitpicks.

What do you think Mayweather fans would have said if Pacquiao conducted a poll on who to fight and the choices were Bradley and JMM and Bradley won but he instead fights JMM? Pacquiao would have gotten creamed for it. Why is it alright for Floyd to do it? Why is it alright for Mayweather to insist on.Pacquiao to leave Top Rank in order to fight him?

Those aren't nitpicks.

I don't really care what Mayweather fans would have said. Those that see a big deal about a poll on a website are not being rational. If Pac did the exact same thing, I wouldn't care one iota, reasonable fans wouldn't care. Its just noise.

Never said it was alright for Mayweather to demand Pac leave Arum & Top Rank, I simply laid out the obstacle in getting the fight made. If Pac wants to remain loyal to Arum & Top Rank, more power to him.

Edited by StillUnknown

You think I obsess over Mayweather, you guys need to visit some boxing websites.

Honestly, I was a Mayweather fan when he was "prettyboy", but when he started making fools of us all, that's when I started calling him out on some of his BS.

Edited by DM72

Who in the blue hell thinks Canelo lost to Trout please I want to know. He whooped Trout ass.

PAC beat Cotto after he got his brains bashed in from Margo there's a great possibility he wasn't recovered from that beat down. A lot of PAC wins was either the fighter coming off a loss or weight drained.

I think people had issue with the scorecards, in that they were overwhelmingly in favor in Canelo, while other people were scoring the fight much closer.

Didn't really matter once Trout got dropped, and on top of that, Trout was too passive the whole time. If Canelo didn't get tired in the middle rounds I don't think that would have gone the distance

• Like 1

Who in the blue hell thinks Canelo lost to Trout please I want to know. He whooped Trout ass.PAC beat Cotto after he got his brains bashed in from Margo there's a great possibility he wasn't recovered from that beat down. A lot of PAC wins was either the fighter coming off a loss or weight drained.

I don't think Trout was robbed, but I thought it was a very close fight.

Let me ask. Was Canelo weight drained when he fought Floyd? Or does that only work against Pacquiao?

I don't think Trout was robbed, but I thought it was a very close fight.

Let me ask. Was Canelo weight drained when he fought Floyd? Or does that only work against Pacquiao?

Huge difference between the 2lbs Canelo dropped and the 7 DLH dropped or even the 5 Cotto dropped, but you knew that already.

DLH was still the heavy favorite in that fight. Pacquiao was coming up in weight. Of course you knew that.

And since we're talking about catchweights, I ask this question. Is Canelo still undefeated? According to Floyd, Cotto was undefeated when they fought due to him losing to Pacquiao at a catchweight.

Lomachenko is classy in defeat. He wasn't ready for this fight. No way should he have gotten a title shot in his 2nd pro fight. Top Rank is crazy for that. Hopefully, that doesn't derail the hype train for him. He can bounce back though. He just got to get some more pro experience.

• Like 1

Lomachenko is classy in defeat. He wasn't ready for this fight. No way should he have gotten a title shot in his 2nd pro fight. Top Rank is crazy for that. Hopefully, that doesn't derail the hype train for him. He can bounce back though. He just got to get some more pro experience.

If Salido bothered to make weight, he probably would have been dropped in the 12th. Lomachenko has the skills, but he has to get that pro experience. He didn't react well to Salido's early body work, body punches aren't that prevalent in the amateurs.

Floyd Mayweather Offers Amir Khan A Fight.....If He Beats Broner On HIS UNDERCARD.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1979111-floyd-mayweather-slammed-by-amir-khan-after-adrien-broner-based-fight-offer

Not really at all interested in a Mayweather/Khan fight, but if I'm Khan, I'd get that offer down in writing and have it signed with my lawyer present.

And why is Canelo/Angulo on PPV? Canelo loses virtually every round to Mayweather and now he's a PPV fighter? I hope that fight flops.

Canelo definitely has the tools to become a major star in this sport.

Yeah, he probably do, but let him fight his way up to that stature. Has he really beat anybody yet? Mosley was old and Trout is OK. Mayweather and Pacquiao had some credible wins before they became PPV fighters.

Floyd Mayweather Offers Amir Khan A Fight.....If He Beats Broner On HIS UNDERCARD.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1979111-floyd-mayweather-slammed-by-amir-khan-after-adrien-broner-based-fight-offer

Not really at all interested in a Mayweather/Khan fight, but if I'm Khan, I'd get that offer down in writing and have it signed with my lawyer present.

And why is Canelo/Angulo on PPV? Canelo loses virtually every round to Mayweather and now he's a PPV fighter? I hope that fight flops.

Mexican fight fans are probably the most loyal when it comes to supporting their fighters. Golden Boy knows Canelo will be a star in the future provided there is no carry over from the education he got from Floyd. They most likely want to see how much he can carry as the "A" side of a PPV

Its not a terrible bout for PPV, it will be an action fight.

Haha Khan is losing his mind:

He first tweets:

@FloydMayweather, tell @AdrienBroner to fight me on your card and when I beat him, you fight me next!

Mayweather tweets:

“I don't have an easy fight on May 3, 2014, so I can't over look Maidana but Amir Khan, if you and Adrien Broner end up fighting each other on my show and you win (which you won’t), I'll fight you,”

Khan responds:

FM is full of ****. Just like ' my next opponent ' Poll.

It will be interesting to see how well Canelo-Angulo does

Mayweather-Maidana

Khan-Broner

Thurman-Matthysse

Mares-Miura

Love-Periban

or

Mayweather-Maidana

Broner-Matthysse

Another fight featuring a big name

Mares-Miura

Love-Periban

Would be amazing cards, definitely worth $60. Gotta have a solid co-feautre (because May-Maidana is weak on paper and loaded cards is the future I think)

Would be amazing cards, definitely worth $60. Gotta have a solid co-feautre (because May-Maidana is weak on paper and loaded cards is the future I think)

Nope. According to Bob The GodFather Arum, Why stack the card..Who the hell pays attention to the undercard any way??

Jeff Mayweather is by far the sanest Mayweather. That's probably why he's the least famous.

Nope. According to Bob The GodFather Arum, Why stack the card..Who the hell pays attention to the undercard any way??

It's a shame because TR has some very good fighters that would benefit from being on a Pacquiao undercard.

With that being said, Arum isn't entirely wrong. People pay to see the main event.

Edited by DM72