Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whopper Freakout

Spaceman Spiff

Pretty sure he was referring to burgers.

:rolleyes:

Nobody buys burgers in New England. They buy breakfast sammiches, donuts, and $5.00 iced tea at all hours. Nobody has any money leftover for burgers.

And don't be mad that I kicked your ass in the fantasy league ;)

Nobody buys burgers in New England. They buy breakfast sammiches, donuts, and $5.00 iced tea at all hours. Nobody has any money leftover for burgers.

And don't be mad that I kicked your ass in the fantasy league ;)

A: I don't follow FREE fantasy teams very closely, and if you have won or did well congrats. :laugh: Certainly not to the point where I would be mad.

B: I agree that Dunkin' is overwhelming in NE, but still they don't sell burgers. I don't know of a really good burger place in NE, all they have is the typical fast food places. Still Dunkin' is not a burger place.

B: I agree that Dunkin' is overwhelming in NE, but still they don't sell burgers. I don't know of a really good burger place in NE, all they have is the typical fast food places. Still Dunkin' is not a burger place.

Dunkin is overwhelming here in New England because it's about the ONLY coffee/donut chain around here. There are some other small ones but there is no other major chain in New England.

Oh, and New Englanders do most definitely eat burgers. However, when we want good ones we don't go to the fast-food restaurants. Instead we go to actual sit-down restaurants. The fast-food places are just for when we need to eat on the go.

Dunkin is overwhelming here in New England because it's about the ONLY coffee/donut chain around here. There are some other small ones but there is no other major chain in New England.

Oh, and New Englanders do most definitely eat burgers. However, when we want good ones we don't go to the fast-food restaurants. Instead we go to actual sit-down restaurants. The fast-food places are just for when we need to eat on the go.

I lived in Framingham, worked in West Roxbury, spent considerable time in Newton, Brookline, etc.

Trust me, I know.

Dunkin dominates because other chains can't penetrate the market. Although they (other chains) can't make a good cup of coffee either.

BTW, there is something that BK puts in the Whoppers that makes me ill. Not sure what it is but I can't eat one without feeling like barfing 20 minutes later.

:laugh:

Reminded me of this classic exchange:

Charlie: "Dad, how can you hate The Colonel?"

Stuart: "Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!"

-- So I Married an Axe Murderer

I love and hate the commercials for the same reason: how stupid they make people look. Since everyone is quoting favorite moments and most of the good ones are taken, I'll jump to the next tier:

If you don't have a Whopper, then you might as well call it... Burger Queen. (no quotes because I'm sure I'm not getting it right - but the look on the other guy's face in light of the idiocy of the statement is great).

Oh! And I gotta throw a word down for Arby's. I never went before but then just recently I went to try their meatball sub on ciabatta bread (yeah, I know, this is about burgers, but still!) and it is delicious! (So long as you get it without that peppercorn ranch dressing on it.) I don't eat a ton of fast food, but as far as fast food burgers go, it's tops.

Archived