Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Most Memorable Play Against Dallas

OxonHillSkinsFan89

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

since i'm not old enough to really remember the grant int or see the houston tackle live, the one that i had to go with was cowboy killa santana moss. The stupid cowboys just kept letting us stay in the game, and ultimately it resulted with me and my buddies running down to 5 points at 12:30 at night to celebrate.

(i did see the houston tackle on Redskins Legends and it was quite impressive, but nothing like santana's two td's)

I said the Dexter knocking out White, but really it was Dexter tipping the pass to Grant as he high stepped into the endzone. We up 24-17 and Dallass had started moving the ball in the 2nd half with Hogeboom. This play sent them packing. It was the clincher. Best Redskins play in the history between the 2 teams.

Brunell, goooooooiiiiiiinnnnngg DEEP to Moss AND HE MAKES THE CATCH for a Touchdown, Washington!

I never have (and maybe never will again) be as exhilarated as I was in that moment, and it will live with me for the rest of my life. Holy crap what a moment that was. There really is no other answer. :)

That was the first game of the 2005 season, the "MNF Miracle" game.

No it wasn't... it was the SECOND GAME of the season. Sheesh...

since i'm not old enough to really remember the grant int or see the houston tackle live' date=' the one that i had to go with was cowboy killa santana moss. The stupid cowboys just kept letting us stay in the game, and ultimately it resulted with me and my buddies running down to 5 points at 12:30 at night to celebrate.

(i did see the houston tackle on Redskins Legends and it was quite impressive, but nothing like santana's two td's)[/quote']

I wasn't alive for D-Day, but that doesn't negate or minimize its importance compared to Desert Storm.

Grant's play > Moss's touchdowns any day of the week.

for me, it was last year, on the 5th win the redskins were marching down the field with less than a minute to go. They were lining up for a field goal, to win the game.. a chip shot. But the ball was fumbled and someone on the redskins recovered it and ran all the way down to the 40 yard line, and then a few plays later we scored a field goal of our own to win the game..

I mean, it wasn't a very important win over all or anything, but i was there, and it made the after party a lot better than it would have been if we had lost.

for me, it was last year, on the 5th win the redskins were marching down the field with less than a minute to go. They were lining up for a field goal, to win the game.. a chip shot. But the ball was fumbled and someone on the redskins recovered it and ran all the way down to the 40 yard line, and then a few plays later we scored a field goal of our own to win the game..

I mean, it wasn't a very important win over all or anything, but i was there, and it made the after party a lot better than it would have been if we had lost.

This sequence of events never happened last year... I don't know where you pulled this out of, nor do I want to know.

that is the exact play i remember most. that play also won the game for us.

No it didn't. It was a huge play, but it was not the game winner.

It was a 3rd down play - Walt Harris tackled Terry Glenn on 4th down one yard short to force the turnover on downs. After that, we STILL went 3 and out and punted to Dallas. Then they ran the crazy hook-and-ladder type play, which ended with a Stoutmire tackle of Glenn. ;)

No it didn't. It was a huge play, but it was not the game winner.

It was a 3rd down play - Walt Harris tackled Terry Glenn on 4th down one yard short to force the turnover on downs. After that, we STILL went 3 and out and punted to Dallas. Then they ran the crazy hook-and-ladder type play, which ended with a Stoutmire tackle of Glenn. ;)

I think that, at that point, EVERY play was a game-winner.

Archived