Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i finally caved and bought a 360

squatch66

My wife got me one for xmas, only the 20 gigs but still I am happy.

Quick question, does the hdmi cable make a difference or not? I have the HD cables that came with it and it is pretty sweet.

unless you're using your xbox for things other than gaming, 20 gigs is more than enough.

what games do you have? i'd love to whoop your ass at something other than the internets. :D

My wife got me one for xmas, only the 20 gigs but still I am happy.

Quick question, does the hdmi cable make a difference or not? I have the HD cables that came with it and it is pretty sweet.

If it is the version with the 20 GB disk it may not come with HDMI. It used to be the case that you only got HDMI with the Elite.

Althought it depends on your TV, I've noticed a difference between the component cables and the HDMI. It's a small difference, but it's worth it.

thanks for the info, the other problem of course is i only have 2 hdmi imputs for the tv, so would have to get an adaptor as well

An adaptor? So I'm guessing the other two HDMI slots are in use already. How can you get another slot with an adaptor?

correct, one of those multiple hdmi adaptors i meant, so i can have more

or i can just change out the cable with the xbox for now :)

IT has HDMI and came with the component cables i am thinking of getting the hdmi cables but not certain yet

Yeah, just checked and they added HDMI output to the Premium version a few months back. Us old-timers who bought our consoles two years ago have just component.

First person shooters, driving, flying - every home should have at least one xbox 360.

In our house, other than for football, TV comes a poor second to the internets and gaming.

if you like 1st person shooters, driving and flying... get Warhawk for PS3.. all three comes inside one game :thumbsup:

and anyone who doesn't have one... get a PS3 :thumbsup: .. Call Of Duty 4 looks better and plays the same on PS3 :thumbsup:

oh yeah, then get Uncharted: Drakes Fortune... awesome game :thumbsup:

and free online :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Oh okay. Is that like those video game adapters that allow you to switch between multiple systems, except this one has HDMI input/output as opposed to component input/output?

i think adaptor is the wrong word, it is an hdmi selector, so i can have up to 4 hdmi inputs into my tv

i saw one at best buy for 199, going to wait to the drop in price since the hd component cable is nice

sweet found some on amazon for just $60!!!

the thing that sucks about refurbished is they give you a crap warranty. i dont know about whether the warranty for the red rings still covers refurbished units. but they are starting to package two games with the xbox now so you cant really beat $349 considering you would be paying over $100 for the two games separately.

Archived