Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Christmas Tree for Sean Taylor

cricket

Hi ES'ers,

Skins n' Bones and I just wanted to share a little Christmas with you.

In lieu of our traditional Christmas tree ornaments, we did something a little different this year.

We decorated our Christmas tree completely with Redskin ornaments that we love so much (and Lord knows we have so many of them anyway).

Please note: This in no way takes anything away from the celebration of the birth of our Savior.

We just wanted to have a theme...to remember Sean Taylor this Christmas...our fallen player who is constantly in our hearts and minds.

(Well, that and we love the Redskins!)

So here are some pictures of our tree.

Merry Christmas to all ES'ers and their families.

Everyone please be safe in your travels.

We will see you on Dec. 30th when we stomp Dallas!

Take care.

Love,

Cricket

(aka Stacey)

DSC03390.jpg

DSC03392.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

DSC03404.jpg

DSC03422.jpg

DSC03425.jpg

DSC03432.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03436.jpg

DSC03439.jpg

DSC03401.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

Love it! It certainly beats the pants off the silly "under the sea" themed tree one of my roommates and her mother put together for our house....yeah, it's hideous. I would much rather have your Redskins themed tree. The good thing is that I'm home from school for the holidays, my family has a much more asthetically pleasing tree (with a few 'Skins ornaments), and I'm now surrounded by my Redskin-fanatic family. It's gonna be an AWESOME Christmas!

What a beautiful tree! I would love to know where I can get one of those ornaments. I want the one with Portis, Moss, and Taylor. Can I get them from you or did you buy them. PM me with the details please. That is really neat. Great job

They sold those at target, after the events of last month it seems like they are totally out. I still have my Arrington, Moss & Portis from a few years ago.

Nice tree though. :)

:point2sky

What a beautiful tree! I would love to know where I can get one of those ornaments. I want the one with Portis, Moss, and Taylor. Can I get them from you or did you buy them. PM me with the details please. That is really neat. Great job

yeah, me too...though somehow i doubt they will be selling them all the way down here. :(

I saw the Taylor/Portis/Moss ornament a few months back at Kohls and of course picked it up (since we try and have at least one of every Redskin ornament on the planet).

Looking back, so glad I bought that ornament in particular when I did, having no idea our man wouldn't be here this Christmas.

The tear-drop shaped ornament that says "Sean Taylor" and "RIP 21" is just a regular Redskin ornament. We added the gold letters and numbers. Now, it is a very special ornament for our tree every year.

Thank you all, glad you like our tree.

We love it too.

It is nice to look at every night.

Merry Merry!!

GO SKINS!

Anyone else notice the clock fetish? :laugh:

Do you just happen to have a lot in that little area, or is the house decked out in them?

Whoops! You caught me. I didn't know if anyone would pick up on that, I saw all those clocks in the pics too.

Yeah, I like me some clocks.

I try and have one on every wall in the main living space.

Good luck trying to take a nap on the couch....TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...and with the Westminster chiming every hour, that's fun too!

And, yes, TLC...Ikea special from a few years back.

Of course Skins n' Bones has a Redskins clock in the computer room.

Is it game day yet?

:logo:

Awesome!!! Which Kohl's did you find the Moss/Portis/Taylor ornament at? Wow. That is the BEST Christmas tree that could ever be. THANK YOU for sharing it with us!! :helmet: And Merry Christmas!

It was the Kohls in Bowie, MD and they are out of the ornament, of course.

I checked back there a few weeks ago and all they had left was stupid Ravens--go figure!

Countdown to Christmas!

Merry Merry to all ES'ers and their families!

It was the Kohls in Bowie, MD and they are out of the ornament, of course.

I checked back there a few weeks ago and all they had left was stupid Ravens--go figure!

Countdown to Christmas!

Merry Merry to all ES'ers and their families!

Ah, thanks. Yes, not surprising. In Owings Mills where we live, right around the corner from where the Ravens train, they are selling just as much Redskins stuff practically as Ravens now, and everything is being sold out of Redskins stuff, as fairweather Ravens fans are switching to cheer for the Skins (hah! stupid fans!) Everything Ravens is left on the shelves!

Archived