Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas is such a charade...

jkalnasy

never mind Simpson, If TO doesn't start getting the ball sooner and more often, that sickness that he brings to teams will start festering and start infecting the rest of the team. You could see it stating to boil over in the Philly game. If it happens again soon, the sickness will spread.

What's obvious to me is that if TO is double covered, Romo sits to pee is basically helpless. It seems like TO makes Romo sits to pee look good. When Romo sits to pee can't throw to TO because of double coverage or whatever the reason, he looks like a deer in headlights.

Yeah. But to counter that Romo sits to pee will always have that damn Witten as a safety net.

This is typical TO. Here's the deal: the past couple weeks TO has caught 5 passes for 58 yards and 0 TDs. That did not fulfill his face in the media quotient. Cause you know, winning is secondary to my media time.

"Attention, attention, I need more attention drawn to me cause it's all about me," he said. "I'm not getting the face time I deserve right now so I will perform my obligatory verbal diarrhea act. In what can I stick my nose to put ME out there and promote ME?" It's pathetic!

Could it be they just suck against the Eagles???

They gameplanned well against them, at least on defense. They also gameplanned well against New England.

The Eagles are not a bad football team, they've just had a ton of distractions this year. As much as I hope that they'll slide into a long term funk, I don't think it's gonna happen. They'll be back next year unfortunately. :puke:

They gameplanned well against them, at least on defense. They also gameplanned well against New England.

The Eagles are not a bad football team, they've just had a ton of distractions this year. As much as I hope that they'll slide into a long term funk, I don't think it's gonna happen. They'll be back next year unfortunately. :puke:

Nice post. I was also surprised to see the Eagles slide the way they have. But, I do think they need some better receivers. I also got a feeling that McNabb won't be back next year.

What's obvious to me is that if TO is double covered, Romo sits to pee is basically helpless. It seems like TO makes Romo sits to pee look good. When Romo sits to pee can't throw to TO because of double coverage or whatever the reason, he looks like a deer in headlights.

In the Buffalo game, he was forcing it to Jason Witten instead.

He's still a young QB in his first FULL season-the more different looks DC's give him, the more he'll grow.:2cents:

Archived