Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look at these disgraceful Eagles fans

skinsfan4221977

They only cheer for their team when they are successful. If not, expect BOO's and fans complaining about how bad their team sucks

Yeah you'd never catch any 'Skins fans doing that. :rolleyes:

Our fans obviously aren't as bad as Philly fans but let's not act like we're that far above them.

From the Eagles board when I posted that I hope the Eagles win for the Skins' sake:

"now that we're out of the playoffs, go Saints!

Higher draft pick for Andy to waste..."

Who the hell cheers against their team?

haha - do I need to go back in the VERY recent past to dig up threads about the skins on this website?

Sounds like some EAGLES FAN is having a lousy holiday season. Go take your depression out on a therapist.

I'm having a fantastic holiday. I got a promotion at work and a nice little raise plus Christmas bonus.

I'll be getting my father a nice new HDTV and my mother absolutely nothing. Not to mention I'll be putting a down payment on a car.

What about you? Still holding onto a shred of hope that the Redskins can make some noise in the playoffs? Good luck!

They only cheer for their team when they are successful. If not, expect BOO's and fans complaining about how bad their team sucks

Hmmmm, who does that remind me of?

What do you really care? For god sakes. Get a life.

You have way too many posts to write something like that.

I'm having a fantastic holiday. I got a promotion at work and a nice little raise plus Christmas bonus.

I'll be getting my father a nice new HDTV and my mother absolutely nothing. Not to mention I'll be putting a down payment on a car.

On the first part, I'm glad you're having some reason to be happy given the Reid/Reid/Reid/McNabb carousel you've been on this year.

Now on the second part, am I to believe "mom" is a Skins fan?:D

Archived