Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look at these disgraceful Eagles fans

skinsfan4221977

From the Eagles board when I posted that I hope the Eagles win for the Skins' sake:

"now that we're out of the playoffs, go Saints!

Higher draft pick for Andy to waste..."

Who the hell cheers against their team?

What do you expect from a loser franchise? Only Franchise currently in the NFL I believe older than 20 years with ZERO Super Bowls

Scratch that. Saints, Lions,Chiefs, Jets also. But the Eagles still suck

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, shock of the century. I just never thought I'd see an adult cheering against his team.

Then again, this is a team that traded Jurgensen for Snead. That alone could inspire disloyalty.

Buc Fans cheer against their own team too. ;)

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/66762-our-house.html

Don't give up your hopes for the postseason yet! You have a tough matchup this weekend to overcome in Dallas but they are not unbeatable. If you manage to beat them, you'll actually have a pretty good chance to come out with a win in our house as well, you have a team that does good on the road and we are not that much a better team than Dallas. And as crazy as it may sound, if you guys actually manage to take the Cowgirls down next week I will be rooting for you guys on Dec. 30, just because I love seeing as many NFC South teams in the playoffs as possible.

Here's to having both the Bucs and Panthers in the 2007 playoffs! GO THE NFC SOUTH!

Archived