Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good game 'Skins fans.

BlueInCanada

It's only the thrid quarter but I'm calling it, my Giants decided to take the largest $%^* in the history of the NFL. So enjoy the rest of the season and the win. You came to play we came to show that were not worthy of the playoffs.

Unless something big happens, we're coming out with a L.

It's only the thrid quarter but I'm calling it, my Giants decided to take the largest $%^* in the history of the NFL. So enjoy the rest of the season and the win. You came to play we came to show that were not worthy of the playoffs.

You obviously know NOTHING about the Redskins.

Get the hell outta here with that ****.

Win or lose, the Giants won't do much in the playoffs. They have had three broken legs in the last three weeks to key players. The injury bug can't stay away. And Eli will not be a good QB until he can learn how to play in Giants Stadium. Plus, the Giants' WR and RB's can't catch. What am I missing? I know there are more reasons they are losing tonight and won't be doing much in the playoffs if they make it. I just can't stand to think of them right now.

Ok, I'm conceding too. I'll give a lot of credit to Smoot. He did a great job against Burress. I think it was a lot the Giants beating themselves with all the dropped passes and the Redskins beating them with the draw plays.

Good game and good luck against the Vikings. Actually, the Redskins beating the Vikings would help the Giants towards getting a playoff spot. Not that I really care anymore. They aren't playing well enough to get out of the first round.

']Win or lose' date=' the Giants won't do much in the playoffs. They have had three broken legs in the last three weeks to key players. The injury bug can't stay away. And Eli will not be a good QB until he can learn how to play in Giants Stadium. Plus, the Giants' WR and RB's can't catch. What am I missing? I know there are more reasons they are losing tonight and won't be doing much in the playoffs if they make it. I just can't stand to think of them right now.[/quote']

Too bad about Shockey... Hopefully there wont be any more injuries to either team. I want whoever plays the broke back nation in the Playoffs to be completely healthy!

Well like I said, Good game.

We shot our selfs in the foot and I don't know what else to say.

Good luck your next couple games and I hope theres no more injuries for either team.

We've been on that side of the column before and know your pain. But don't give up on your team!

Sorry to hear what happened to Shockey, I prayed that it wasn't serious :(

Good luck to your team and we also hope that we all stay injury free this season!

HTTR!!!

No I havent given up, just really disappointed that for another week the Giants have played another really inconsistent game on O. I mean our D is finally starting to get back to the point where the future looks good. We have an excellent young D line, our LBs can get the job done and finally our secondary can do something against the pass. But yet every week our O is a big fat question mark.....

But yeah thats just me rambling.

Archived