Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Falcon's "Free Mike Vick" shirts

JJredskins00

Anyone else find this a little wrong. Maybe I am being too critical. This was one of the things that made me most angry in the Sean Taylor murder, all of the friends "Free the Dunbar 4" etc. I mean, i find it kind of classless. The guy did something pretty horrible. You can support him, but I think the whole "free vick" or freeing any criminal is pretty wrong. I mean in this case the victims are dogs, but someone had to be offended. :2cents: Thoughts?

nonono, some of the players made their own, sorry. Not a move by the franchise, rather individual players.

Hmm...I don't know. Am I going to sit here and say I wouldn't still love and support a friend, even if he did something stupid and got put away for it? Well, yeah, I guess I would. I have a former colleague who's doing eight years at Leavenworth for the Abu Ghraib incident, and if I saw him tomorrow, I'd give him a hug that would kill most people.

Now, do I go around wearing a t-shirt in his honor? No. He was a bonehead, and I'd tell him he's a bonehead. But I still love the guy. Maybe the Falc's players are just showing their support in a different way. But I don't think any of the support what he did. Much as I don't support my friend's actions, but I support the man.

Did that make any sense at all?

Now, do I go around wearing a t-shirt in his honor? No. He was a bonehead, and I'd tell him he's a bonehead. But I still love the guy. Maybe the Falc's players are just showing their support in a different way. But I don't think any of the support what he did. Much as I don't support my friend's actions, but I support the man.

Have to say I agree. I think its gotten out of hand with the slogan but I agree. I have noticed rappers wearing them too.

According to Dan Patrick, Leonard Little killed a man but he is still playing football.

Mike Vick killed Dogs and he may never play again....

Does that make any sense?

He was drinking and driving and killed another motorist, his BAC was .19, and then he got caught drinking and driving 6 years later.

So to answer your question, it makes sense that Vick may never play again but it doesn't make sense that Little is still allowed to play

According to Dan Patrick, Leonard Little killed a man but he is still playing football.

Actually it was a woman that Leonard Little killed while driving drunk...who left behind a husband and teenage son. Her and her husband had also lost a daughter in an accident 20 years earlier.

Little pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 90 nights in jail as part of a work-release program. He also completed 1,000 hours of community service and was placed on four years' probation. I can see that point that this sentence when compared to Vick's really seems to cheapen human life.

And Little WAS arrested AGAIN for drunk driving after killing this woman.

Crazy thing I read about that story is that her husband was an assistant to an SI photographer who covered Rams games, and after Little got back on the field the husband was right there on the sideline working the games.

Mike Vick killed Dogs and he may never play again....

Leonard Little killed a mother of three, driving drunk, and THEN got arrested for DUI again!!!! I hate that man with a passion I can't express. I don't like to say this, but if I heard he was hit by a bus and killed, I'd probably cheer.

They probably felt that he was being unfairly singled out and

that the level of his punishment was BS. I actually respect them

for wearing the t-shirt. There is something to be said for

publicly standing by a friend when you know it will cause

you grief.

The people I am most pissed at in this whole thing are Vick's

"supposed" friends who turned on him and agreed to help

the prosecution for a lighter sentence. They are the one's

who should be scared while in jail. Turn coats do not do

well in prison.

I will never fathom the action of people claiming to have someone 'freed' when they clearly committed the act. More so admitted to it. Add to the fact, that he took a polygraph and the results proved that he lied to what extent he played a part in dog fighting.

Where is the 'Rot for 23 months Vick' shirts?

Hmm...I don't know. Am I going to sit here and say I wouldn't still love and support a friend, even if he did something stupid and got put away for it? Well, yeah, I guess I would. I have a former colleague who's doing eight years at Leavenworth for the Abu Ghraib incident, and if I saw him tomorrow, I'd give him a hug that would kill most people.

Did that make any sense at all?

I must be a bad friend. If someone I knew got caught torturing dogs for his own enjoyment I would tell them to burn in hell.

Archived