Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about this Dallas Hat

Robbnva

I have that hat and most people don't recognize it as a Dallas Cowboys hat, simply because there is no star. Most people think it's a Detroit Tigers hat because of the D, and I guess because of the fact that it's blue....

The only reason I know it's a Dallas hat is because of all the times I saw people wearing it on the Cowboys' sideline.

Anyone who wears a hat, jersey, coat, jock strap or ANY item of clothing of their biggest, most hated rival, is NOT a true fan of that team. A true fan (even one who was light in the loafers) would find another black hat and wear that with his shoes, instead of a Yankees hat.

Not a black hat, but hats of pretty much all their other colors.

Well, he does hang out with Red Sox fans who wear Yankees hats. :laugh:

Not the same person. I'm not the OP.

Oh I get it ;) he is a

He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streissand ticket holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?

Nah, he's just a fashion sensitve guy. He's black if that helps.

Ah. Whatever friggin' color it is, its not the ONLY hat in that particular color. :laugh:

I've never asked him about it, but if I had to guess why he's okay with the Yanks hat it would have to do with him being very big into the NY undergrad hip hop scene. He's a fan of New York in that respect but he hates the Yanks with a passion. I guess you can't understand if you don't know him. He considers the hat a fashion accessory which is completely independent of the baseball team he follows. Besides, he doesn't talk baseball with all the girls he tries to pick up in his many colorful hats.

Trust me, he's a diehard BoSox fan, he just takes his clothes very very seriously and will sport whatever cap he has to to make the ensemble work. He lived in Boston for a while and most of his family still lives there. He's a diehard Pats fan too. Still, he busts out the NY cap when it matches his shoes.

Your friend is a retard. :rolleyes:

EDIT- Sorry I Put this in the wrong forum, MODS please move.

Ok I saw this hat yesterday at the end of the cowboys game and I have to say I think it is pretty sweet hat, eventhough it is the Cowboys hat.

My question to you if you saw someone walking down the street with this hat would you know that it was a cowboys hat or would you think the D stood for something else?

40194.jpg

:laugh: - GPA of Dallas fans;) :dallasuck ; and they are trying to "copy" the "R" hat- no original ideas from the pukes;)

I have it in white with a blue D and was wearing it on the field at Ford Field yesterday and no one was fooled as they politely asked me to take it off.

I was a guest so I gladly obliged, but I thought I could pull it off since the "D" could stand for Detroit.

No one bought it.

Anyone who wears a hat, jersey, coat, jock strap or ANY item of clothing of their biggest, most hated rival, is NOT a true fan of that team. A true fan (even one who was light in the loafers) would find another black hat and wear that with his shoes, instead of a Yankees hat.

yep!

The first time I remember seeing that hat was when Parcells became the coach. But I've never liked it because it's too friggin boring. How can you have a Cowboys hat without the star? That's just wrong.

These two are more my style:

219619.jpg41-98241-P.jpg

Actually, I think the "D" hat is much better than either of those. Those hats are too busy for my taste. About the only place you could get away with wearing those two is on the sidelines.

:laugh: - GPA of Dallas fans;) :dallasuck ; and they are trying to "copy" the "R" hat- no original ideas from the pukes;)

Actually I'm almost positive that the D caps are throwbacks. I'm pretty sure it was one of the first caps that the Cowboys had back in the day...70's maybe?

Archived