Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about this Dallas Hat

Robbnva

EDIT- Sorry I Put this in the wrong forum, MODS please move.

Ok I saw this hat yesterday at the end of the cowboys game and I have to say I think it is pretty sweet hat, eventhough it is the Cowboys hat.

My question to you if you saw someone walking down the street with this hat would you know that it was a cowboys hat or would you think the D stood for something else?

40194.jpg

My question to you if you saw someone walking down the street with this hat would you know that it was a cowboys hat or would you think the D stood for something else?
i saw Romo sits to pee on the sidelines wearing it and thought the same.

with only the D on it and the reebok logo on the side. id figure it was a sports team. but that it could be the cowboys, maybe the mavericks, duke, delaware, or depaul.

and it actually looks like the dartmouth logo, except for being blue.

Could be detroit tigers baseball?

You gotta admit it is a pretty sweet hat

Ummm, no. Not a sweet hat at all.

with only the D on it and the reebok logo on the side. id figure it was a sports team. but that it could be the cowboys, maybe the mavericks, duke, delaware, or depaul.

Ugh...Duke. Even worse.

I know plenty of people that wear sports caps for fashion and not for the team. One of my best friends is a BoSox fan but wears a Yanks cap with certain outfits.

He is not a real Red Sox fan if he wears Yankee caps, he's a casual fan.

Trust me, he's a diehard BoSox fan, he just takes his clothes very very seriously and will sport whatever cap he has to to make the ensemble work. He lived in Boston for a while and most of his family still lives there. He's a diehard Pats fan too. Still, he busts out the NY cap when it matches his shoes.

Your best friend is a female right?

Women wear outfits, men wear clothes.

He's a guy but outfit is the best term for what he wears.

Could be detroit tigers baseball?

You gotta admit it is a pretty sweet hat

I have that hat and most people don't recognize it as a Dallas Cowboys hat, simply because there is no star. Most people think it's a Detroit Tigers hat because of the D, and I guess because of the fact that it's blue....

Wait, wait, wait... You're a Redskins fan? And you even consider entertaining the possibility of not only wearing a Cowboys hat, but actually buying one??? :wtf:

I know plenty of people that wear sports caps for fashion and not for the team. One of my best friends is a BoSox fan but wears a Yanks cap with certain outfits.

Yeah, that's going to mess up your plan right there

No, no he's not. :no:

Trust me, he's a diehard BoSox fan, he just takes his clothes very very seriously and will sport whatever cap he has to to make the ensemble work. He lived in Boston for a while and most of his family still lives there. He's a diehard Pats fan too. Still, he busts out the NY cap when it matches his shoes.

Anyone who wears a hat, jersey, coat, jock strap or ANY item of clothing of their biggest, most hated rival, is NOT a true fan of that team. A true fan (even one who was light in the loafers) would find another black hat and wear that with his shoes, instead of a Yankees hat.

He's a guy but outfit is the best term for what he wears.

Oh I get it ;) he is a

He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streissand ticket holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?

Anyone who wears a hat, jersey, coat, jock strap or ANY item of clothing of their biggest, most hated rival, is NOT a true fan of that team. A true fan (even one who was light in the loafers) would find another black hat and wear that with his shoes, instead of a Yankees hat.

Hey, ****er, that ain't black. :mad:

Do the skins wear red and yellow?

There are some black Yankees hats, which I'm assuming are the "fashion" statements he's making. :whoknows:

Never seen one - the traditional Yankee hats are a dark navy blue. Though, I have seen Yankee hats in brown, red, neon green, gray, pink, etc. So who knows. But I think he's talking about our regular hats, which are blue. :)

Never seen one - the traditional Yankee hats are a dark navy blue. Though, I have seen Yankee hats in brown, red, neon green, gray, pink, etc. So who knows. But I think he's talking about our regular hats, which are blue. :)

Ah. Whatever friggin' color it is, its not the ONLY hat in that particular color. :laugh:

Archived